Chapter 1

Jordin's POV
I'm back! And ready to get that bitch Charlotte. She's been trying to get the title from Nikki. I can't let Nikki Not be the longest reigning divas champion. She has to win tonight.

Our theme blasted as Nikki,Brie,and Alicia came out. I watched from backstage as Nikki made her way to the ring.

"JORDIN!" I heard someone scream. I looked behind and saw Mercedes.

"MERCEDES!" I yelled back running to hug her. "I'm so proud of you. I can't believe you got this far!" I'm really proud of her I trained her before she got to NXT and before her boss gimmick came one because she needed the extra aggressiveness and I guess I was the perfect one for the job?

"Yeah,I missed you a lot,Tiffany." She said calling me by my first name. "Why are you here?" I don't think u should tell her. "Oh,to support my sister of course."

"Ok,but why are you so dressed up(a/n the outfit up top is jordin's)" She asked looking at my outfit. "Because if my sister wins I need to be ready to go," I said,looking at the TV again. "Duh" I added.

"Jordin you're up." The stage manager said as Sasha looked at me. "OMG!" She mouthed as I walked out.

I waited at the gorilla as Alicia tried to hurt Charlotte. This is the time. Brie slid into the ring and rolled up Charlotte but she reversed. Perfect.

The beginning of my theme played as the crowd cheered. (A/n in this the Bella's are faces) I walked out pointing my finger at Charlotte as she looked at me. She was angry she got beat the ropes and yelled at me as Nikki switched back into the ring and rolled her up.

1...2...3! My sister is the longest reigning divas champion. OMG! My sister is the longest reigning divas champion. I can't believe it. Nikki worked so hard for it and she has it. She grabbed her title and rolled out of the ring,crying. I hugged her. Charlotte and her father were yelling at us but,who cares?

Our theme when we come out all together played. I raised Nikki's arm. Alicia and Brie hugged me. They raised up Nikki and I pointed one finger in the air,walking backwards.

I smiled super wide. I then noticed a little girl in the crowd,she was in the front row and had a sign saying 'I Love the Bella triplets!' She was like 10. I gave her a hug and walked backstage with the rest of team Bella.

"Congrats Nikki!" Our friends yelled each one by one giving her a hug. "We should give Charlotte some cookies saying 'Nice Try" Alicia joked as we all laughed.

"We need to celebrate!" Brie said. We all nodded in agreement. "How about a bellabration?" I suggested.

They all looked at me. "Great idea!" Summer said high fiving me. Nikki went in the lockeroom to change.

"Now this is the time to invite everyone." Renee said. I nodded and quickly ran. I think I asked 5 or 6 people and they all said yes.

I ran back to Brie. "Ok I got Nicole's closest friends." I said smiling.

This is going to be an unforgettable Bellabration.

--------
I know this is really short but I wanted to start already! Please vote and comment and I promise the next chapter will be longer!