Chapter three: the island

He wasn't lying when he said I'll wake you in the morning. The sun hadn't rose yet. Water hits my face.

"Well good morning to you too Jacob." He hands me a crop top and I get dressed.
Jacob says we are watching the sunrise over the ocean.

We sit there as colors red, blue, pink, and Orange appear with the suns reflection on the water; its breathtaking.
He smiles and laughs. We walk through the forest to a cave. He picks up a torch and lights it up. We get further into the cave and he says"I've never felt like I had to show anybody this but hundreds if years ago, pirates found this island and hid their gold deep in these very caves. I found 3 treasure maps to prove it. One is exactly right here. I don't get it because nothing is here. What do you think?"
"Hmm. Maybe oh. My. Gosh. Come here and look this looks like a door in the ground. Can you lift it?"
"Hmm. Yeah I got it. Whoa there's a lot of gold here. Hey. This is as beautiful as you are."
What he takes out is a gold crown...one with a diamond in between two pearls.
"Its beautiful Jacob. Thank you so much. I love it."

As we were walking out I could feel like somebody was watching us... That's not good.

So how do you like Jacob so far? Any suggestions? #postincomments