Author's Note

Did you lot actually think I'm a Twihard?

Are you Sirius? What's Ron with you?

I'm a hard core POTTERHEAD!!

It's funny because I've never actually watched any of the Twilight movies besides the first one. I haven't read any of the books neither.

I just wanted to make you guys mad. It's pretty funny.😂

I messed up some of the facts like in the chapter with Sirius and Jakob black. I KNOW SIRIUS IS NOT A WEREWOLF HE IS AN ANIMAGUS. I also made everything up in this book. I love drapple, Hermione, Nuna and anything else that I might've trashed on.

Thank you for reading and I hope you forgive me for making up this fake and horrible account.

My actual account on Wattpad is Siriusly_a_phangirl . I would appreciate it if you could check out any of my stories?
-Mary

Added 8/12/16:  This is merely a social experiment. I wanted to see how Potterheads would defend their fandom. So far, you guys are doing a pretty good job. Again, yes I meant to sound like an uncultured ten year old, and everything stated in the previous chapters were never meant to be taken siriusly. (See what I did there?) I love Hermione, Ginny, and I know that HP books are way better than twilight could ever be. (My opinion) I hope you guys can forgive me🙂 Sorry.