How Alec ask you out

Alec: Your foot steps made a crunching sound as you made your way into the institute of Shadowhunters. You walked in the front doors looking for your three best friends. Jace , Izzy, and perfect Alec. What am I thinking. You spotted your sister first getting ready for a mission. She was dressed in a tight black dress ( Izzy ). "Where's everyone else Clary," you asked her. "Getting ready, why aren't you," clary gave a weird look toward you.

"What do you mean." You ask backing away slowly.

"We are suppose to see Magnus for my memories, remember right." Clary still giving you a weird look.

"No one told me anything. Well like you said I have to get ready," you ran into your room confused.

Why didn't tell me or get. I hate them some times. What am I going to wear. I mean I have to look good for Alec. What?! You started looking around the room when you found your dress you never wanted to wear, but had to for the party.

10 minutes later ****

You heard a knock on the door. You opened the door to Izzy in a sliver dress (yes half have seen Shadowhunters you should know).

"Hi Izzy what are you doing here." You asked.

"Looking for YOU," Izzy looked you up and down.

"Not bad for a 17 year old." Izzy excepted your choice.

"Thanks I guess." You chuckled looking at your self in the mirror.

"Look y/n I will be back. I have to see if they are ready." Izzy ran out.

"OK!" You shout back.

You heard another knock after a while.

"You all know you can come in right." You shout to the person walking in.

"Hi y/n," Alec said softly.

"Hello Alec what's up."

"The ceiling," he smirked

"Very funny Alec" you got up off of the bed and walked over toward Alec.

"Is everyone ready or..."

"No Jace and Clary are somewhere right now," you both were now inches away from each other's face.

"Oh." You spoke so soft it was nearly heard. You looked into each other's eyes with passion. Before Alec smashed his lips into yours.

You were shocked that your crush actually was kissing you. Before he could break the kiss, you kissed back. You were now in a heated make out as Izzy came through the door.

"Should I come back." Izzy was smirking and smiling.

Alec and you a shot back. You knocked over the picture on your desk of you and Alec.

"No we were just going ready to leave," Alec and you exchange looks before leaving the room. Half down the hall Alec stops you.
"Yes Alec," you asked annoyed.

"Will you be mine y/n," Alec was looking deeply into your eyes.

"Of course I will," you have each a hug before chasing up to the others.

" I love you y/n."

"Love you too Alec."

A/n: I enjoyed writing this. Sorry for taking so long school and stuff brings you down. I will be having the walking dead preferences coming out. Once again sorry for spelling, grammar, or any mess ups on this. Request any kind of preferences you want me to do for this preferences book.

Love,

Aysha