Lemon For All You Sinners

Idek I just want to write a Lemon...

So, in this fanfic, Adrien and Marinette already know that they are Ladybug and Chat Noir and they're really good friends. Its gonna be easier for when they do the deed

*intense eyebrow wiggle*

OKAY ENJOY YOU SINNERS!

"Bien joué!"

Ladybug and Chat Noir fist bumped, smiling at each other. The two had defeated an enemy, naming himself Roi du Chess (Idek i suck at names XD). It was a relatively simple battle; they didn't even have to use their power to defeat him. In fact, it was actually kind of fun. They played an intense game of chess against the villain.

"Well, that was fun, my lady~," Chat Noir chimed, stepping closer to the beautiful girl in front of him.

Ladybug smiled, "yeah, you handled yourself pretty well, Chat."

Just as the blonde was about to speak again, a swarm of reporters and fangirls came.

"Ladybug! You have saved the city of Paris once again!"

"OMG CHAT I WRITE FANFICS ABOUT YOU"

"Ladybug, can I ask you a few question for the CTV News? What were your first reactions to the Roi Du Chess? Did you recognize who it was right away?"

"Um, I-I didn't recognize him a--" Ladybug stuttered, trying to answer.

"Ladybug! Ladybug! Can you sign this picture?!" a kid shouted from the back.

"W-Well, I --"

"LUCKY CHAAAAAAAARRRRM!" Someone shouted. throwing some kind of fruit in the air.

"I d-don't think that will--" she stuttered. Chat Noir had been observing the entire situation from behind, and growing quite impatient.

"Alright, alright! I think that's enough questions for one day!" he said, stepping in front of the female. "My Lady, shall we go?" Chat said, clearly able to tell that Ladybug was stressing out over the people.

Ladybug nodded quickly, and Chat wrapped his arm around her waist, then extended his staff, leaping onto the rooftops. He changed Ladybug's position in his grasp, from a hand around her waist, to carrying her bridal style.

"AAH! Chat, you're going to fast!" Ladybug screamed. The bad luck charm had been running at top speed, enjoying the feeling of the wind on his face and hearing the shriek of joy coming from his partner.

"Thats what she said..." Chat said, giving Ladybug a sexy smirk, which earned him a flick on the nose.

"Stupid Cat..." she mumbled, smiling to herself.

"Okay. We're here." Chat said, opening the door to a certain someone's bakery.

"Adrien? Why are we are at my house?" Marinette asked, smiling.

"Well, would you rather deal with my father, Gorilla, and Nathalie?" Chat Noir asked, aching an eyebrow. "Besides, you parents are away on a trip. They won't even know I was here."

Ladybug smiled at him. "yeah, you're right." she said.

Chat Noir carried Ladybug up the stairs, still carrying her bridal style. Once inside the teen's room, he plopped her down on her bed, with a small "oof!"

Both Ladybug and Chat Noir untransformed, and their Kwamis left them in peace. The went downstairs, probably to raid the Dupain-Cheng bakery.

After transforming, Marinette sat up, looking at the blonde-haired boy. "What's that you're wearing?" Marinette asked.