BDSM - Hear Her Voice (Chat Noir x Ladybug)

Look, this is my first time writing a story that involves BDSM, so please bear with me. I hope I get better in the future.

Anyways, enjoy~!

__________

Chat Noir and Ladybug were perched on the top of a roof, sitting in comfortable silence. 

The blonde looked over at the blue-haired lady, smiling. She was beautiful; her eyes were filled with emotion and her smile made his heart race. 

Her voice... her voice was amazing.

"M'Lady?"

Ladybug turned towards him. "Yeah, Chat?"

"Do . . ." Chat smiled and chuckled lightly. "Do you know the t.v. show Spongebob Squarepants?"

Ladybug laughed. "Of course I do. Why do you ask?"

"Well, do you know the FUN song from it?"

Ladybug became slightly confused. "Y-Yeah."

Chat, still gazing into her eyes, asked, "Can you do me a favour, Ladybug?"

"S-Sure. . . What is it?" she asked wearily.

"Can you sing the FUN song, but instead use the acronym of BDSM?"

Ladybug looked at him, wide eyed. "W-What?"

"Ladybug, I. . . I love your voice. I need to hear more."

"U-Uh, a-alright, I guess. . ."

Ladybug stood up, teetering off the edge of the roof and started singing.

"B is for bondage, chains, ropes and handcuffs,

D is for Discipline 

S is for sadism, the pleasure in pain

M is for Masochism~ "

As Ladybug sang, Chat closed his eyes and listened to her voice fill his ears, and he smiled. 

"Was that good for you?" Ladybug asked once she finished.

"Yes, M'Lady," he said, then looked down at his growing shaft. 

"Oh, god, why are our suits made of spandex. . ." Ladybug groaned as she shielded her eyes.

_____________

;^)

HUEHUE

K I'm sorry guys but I promise I'll write the BDSM chapter soon. I just really wanna finish my DaiSuga story (which you should totally read for maximum sports gayness ft. mama and daddy birbs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I REGRET NOTHING BYE