30•Waking up and remembering,or not....

Isabelle's POV-
I just can't believe it Michelle thinks that she's 14 and she almost died again. She's in a coma again, and she's going to be woken up later today.The doctors have run scans on her brain and said that everything looks fine and when she wakes up she should remember everything and have no damage whatsoever, but whatever she remembers when she wakes up is what she will know forever the doctor said. I really hope she still remembers everything because it will be terrible if she thinks she's 14 again. The only person she remembers is mum but nobody else apart from her family as well.

3 Hours Later.............
We go to the hospital because they're waking up Michelle. Mum has a broken ankle from the crash and can't drive, she's on crutches as well. Nick took us to the hospital and we rushed in to the bit where Michelle was. We see Steve on the way and go there all together.

When we get in there the doctors put medicine and stuff into her and her eyes slowly start to open.
Carla-Isabelle just remember whatever happens she's still Michelle.
Isabelle-I know but I hope she isn't a past Michelle.
We all bite our lips as her eyes open, she just stares for a few seconds and looks really confused. We cross our fingers waiting for her to say something........

A/N-Sorry to keep you waiting find out in the next chapter if she remembers or not?????????