It wasn't supposed to end this way

AUTHOR'S NOTE, PLEASE READ--- Guys, I am SO SORRY but I have literally lost ALL interest in this story. So much that I really don't want to keep writing it, I'm REALLY sorry. But The plot line is everywhere that not even I know what's going on and not to mention I wait MONTHS just to publish a mere 1,000 words. So I am SO sorry but this is gonna be the last chapter. I do have different Black Butler story, it's called 'Ember'. It is not an X reader I am sorry. But it's not an OC x characters. It would be much appreciated if you read it! Again I am SO sorry.

~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) took Henry's hand and stepped up into the carriage and sat across from Ciel. Sebastian sat next to her, then Henry sat next to Ciel as to be across from (y/n).

"So where will we be going?" (Y/n) asks.

"As much as I don't want to, we will have to go to Undertaker's. According to a refined society the children are all still missing-." Ciel was cut off.

"Meaning someone in the underworld might have disposed of them already." (Y/n) finished for him.

Ciel nodded, "Correct."

The ride was brief, before long they were at the coffin shop. (Y/n) was the last to get out of the carriage. The three ahead of her were talking but something didn't feel right, the (h/c) haired girl turned around and examined the faces passing by in the crowd.

.....

Screams split through the air. An instant numbing feeling spread through (y/n)'s chest, she looked down. There was a dagger embedded deep into the left side of her chest, right where her heart was.

Her hearing started to dull out and ring, a kind of static specked her vision, she collapsed to her knees and fell on her side. Blood seeped out and stained her dress, last thing she saw was Henry running towards her with tears in his eyes...

....

It wasn't supposed to end this way