Chapter 4 Welcome To Pheonix Drop

When Sly heard this he was surprised at her words "was this ture" Sly thought for a minute and finally spoke up "w....what do you mean this is your other life" Sly said as he got scared of where he was and what he was doing "it's hard to explain" Aphmau said as she tried to figure out how to explain "can't you show me instead" Sly suggested "that's right you don't know" Aphmau sighed "don't know what" Sly asked "if.......if I show you the village and everyone in it, they won't know where you are from and will grow very suspicious until they question you" Aphmau said "then I'll just tell them I'm from super minecraft" Sly said "you can't do that" Aphmau said quickly "oh..." Sly said "but I think there might be one way" Aphmau grinned "if your planning on lying to them that's not going to happen you know how bad at lying you are" Sly said "he was right" Aphmau thought "your right I can't lie but I guess I could show you where you are but it has to be at night so no one can see who you are" Aphmau said and soon enough it became night "so you ready to see the village" Aphmau asked "I guess so" Sly responded and they headed off to the village, when Sly first saw the village he was impressed "and Aphmau did all this" Sly thought as they saw more of the village, finally they went to the plaza which was the last place to see and they layed down next to each other and star gazed "after spending this night with Aphmau, seeing her so happy, seeing the village, and finally doing something even more great than those other things this seems a little romantic.........do I have feelings for Aphmau" Sly thought.