Sasuke x Reader:

You lay on the ground sniffling while curling up in a ball. You had been bullied and beaten to a pulp once again. You sat up slowly and cautiously, wincing in pain every now and then, while grunting. You sobbed quietly to yourself as you hugged your knees to your chest, while hiding your face in your arms as your arms were being supported up by your skinned up and bruised knees. Your weeping was interrupted by a low yet familiar voice as they cleared their throat trying to get your attention. You looked up but your tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes were hidden by your (h/c) (h/l). "(Y/n) what's wrong what happened to you!?" You recognized the voice to be your boyfriend's, Sasuke Uchiha. "It....happened again Sasuke...I accidentally bumped into him and he...." You didn't finish be use you began to sob. He knelt down and pulled you into his loving embrace. "Don't cry over them I promise they shall receive their worst fears and nightmares after I'm done with their small fragile pathetic lives." He soothed stroking the back of you heard smoothing out your slightly messed up hair. You looked up at him smiling softly as you both kissed one another sweetly and passionately. "I love you Sasuke." Sasuke smiled a rare yet loving and happy smile that only you saw as he replied, " I love you more (Y/n)."

(( Ok this is a request for nwebster01 ok I'm sorry if this one sucked I know it's short too ugh I was having a hard time thinking this one up as I wrote this one down. Hopefully it met your expectations if not I can do another story for you. As I said earlier I'm sorry this sucked please forgive me I know I can do better if you wish for me to re do it then I will))