s i x

"That movie was hilarious!" I said as we walked out of the movie theater.

"Totally, I thought it was funny that Justin Bieber was in it," Sammy said.

we laughed about the movie and walked to the car.

We all jumped in and we drove back to my house so I could be dropped off.

"Hey Margo, I think that i should come In so we can do more work for the project." Jack said as I jumped out of the car.

"We do? I thought... ohhhh yeah your right we need to work on the English project." I said.

Jack jumped out of the car with me.

"It's 7 at night." Sammy said.

"We are really behind though so it would be good if we worked on it." Jack said.

"Ok, Jack how you getting home?" Sammy asked.

"I'll drive him." I said.

Sammy nodded and drove off.

We ran into my house and I slammed the door behind us.

Jack pushed me up against the door and kissed my neck.

"FUCK DADDY!" I said as he hit my sweet spot exactly.

He stopped kissing my neck and moved his perfect eyebrows together.

"Wait, why are your parents like never home?" He asked as he looked around at my empty home

"My parents are engineers and they travel a lot for weird job opportunities." I explained

He nodded in understandment.

"Speaking of job opportunities, take your pants off I wanna give your big dick a blow job."

I wonder if little Jack knew he was gonna grow up to be hot as hell and gat a blow job from Margo...