Part 1

You could tell something was bothering him the moment you walked into the apartment for movie night. Just by looking at him you could see he was uncomfortable and fidgety and looked a bit annoyed but by what, you?

"Sans, if you really aren't feeling well, I could come some other day, is no big deal" you said as he led you to the living room.

"Huh? Uh, n-nah, I'm fine, just a little distracted but it's ok, let's just watch the movie" he tried to smile reassuringly, but it looked forced and his eyes looked pleading, as if wanting you to believe his words.

For him it seemed that this movie was going to be more than just a hang out between friends/neighbors. You wondered what was going on, but decided to keep quiet and just keep an eye on him; he was bound to tell you what was eating at him eventually.

Sitting down on the worn, but comfortable couch, you were told to pick out a movie while the short skeleton went to the kitchen to get popcorn and others snacks. You did as told, going through the skeletons' increasing movie collection; every since they were able to escape the underground they, mostly Papyrus, wanted to enjoy as much of what this strange new world had to offer. And he had decided to start with the movies, which he bought whenever he could, much to Sans chagrin.

Deciding to pick out an action/comedy, you fed the disk to their DVD player and sat back with the remote, taking your shoes off and pulling your legs on the couch. They wouldn't mind, especially after getting to know them for almost a year.

"Here you go" Sans said as he reentered the room, placing the bowl of popcorn on your lap.

"Thanks" you smiled as he slid between the couch and coffee table to sit beside you.

Once he settled down, he placed a pair of drinks on the table and along with a plate with freshly made fries. When did he-? Oh, right. Magic, gotta love it.

The movie started and you both sat back to enjoy it.

Thirty minutes into the movie, you noted Sans was wiggling in his seat, looking flustered and uncomfortable. He kept pressing his legs together, rubbing them as if itchy.

"Oh c'mon, not now...fuck" he muttered under his breath.

"Sans? Are you ok? You're looking a little flustered"

"Eh? Oh, um, y-yeah I'm fine, just...thirsty! Yeah, I'm just thirsty" he leaned down and grabbed the bottle of ketchup, drinking directly from it. You were already used to his strange addiction to the condiment, but not so much to his strange behavior.

"Sans, you know that if something is bothering you, you can tell me" you said placing the bowl down and reaching out to grab his hand. "From the moment I walked in you've been acting strange, fidgety even, like you were uncomfortable in your own sk-bones. So tell me what's wrong, please"

You looked encouragingly at him, hoping that he would open up and tell you what was eating at him. He had a really bad habit of bottling things up, which usually led to his sleepless nights were he would message you, not really telling you what happened, just to talk and distract himself. You did it without complain, if anything it made you happy to lend him a hand.

"D-do you really wanna know what's wrong?" You nodded, smiling reassuringly. "Well, the thing is that," his cheeks turned a darker shade of blue, and he squirmed in his seat. "I-I'm in heat"

It was your turn to blush; in heat?! So his constant fidgeting and squirming was because he was hard and was trying to alleviate it without you noticing? Poor guy.

"Well now you know, a-and if you want to leave, it's fine I won't feel offended or anything. Heh" he chuckled dryly.

He reached out for the control to shut off the movie. Without really thinking, you grabbed his hand stopping him.