Gone Part 2

Lucy's Pov 

'Idiot,Idiot,Idiot' I kept thinking in my head, I went inside my apartment and found something on my desk,'An Envelope',I opened it and found 10,000,000,000 check of being a maid from Igneel. I sighed trying to get all the stress out from earlier and went to make dinner.

'Knock,Knock' I glance at the door and open it to find Wendy crying?! She jumped on me and gave me a big warm hug.

"Lucy-San, Please come back with us!" she cried in my chest 

"I'm sorry Wendy,but i don't feel like i belong there,besides i am moving out." I hold her tightly

"You do belong there,where?" She stood up wiping off the tears she shed 

"To this big,not to big,house." I say grinning 

"How does it look like?" She replied 

"Well it looks like...." I explain ( Pic Above is Lucy's New House)

"May i visit anytime Lucy-San?" She asked

I stare at her and she looked so much like a little sister to me so how can i not say yes?I replied yes and told her to go home before it turns more darker than before. She nodded and went back to her Limo with the car driver and i watched her head home.As i finished my dinner i headed to bed ready to pack my stuff for tomorrow and of course go to school!

Natsu's Pov 

I wake up feeling like crap, I headed straight to the bathroom and looked at the mirror and saw black circles under my eyes and quickly got rid of them. After cleaning my face i quickly put on my uniform and head downstairs to see Wendy already left to school. I run to school hoping i will not run late,but at the same time i don't really care. I made it to school and headed to the hallways to find a crowd of people looking at two people.

"Leave Her Alone!" I hear a familiar voice 

"What are you gonna do about it blondie?" A Boy Yelled

"You don't Want to know what i'll do to you." She said warning them

I took a little closer look to the two people and saw Lucy and this small blue-haired girl with bruises.

"Then do it." A boy grinned 

I saw Lucy glare at him deadly and man it sent shivers in your back, it looked just like erza's glare but a little scarier. She Punched the boy straight in the face and everyone stared shock, while the group of boys ran away everyone left in shock. I stared at Lucy help the blue-haired girl up and walk away with her.

Lucy's Pov

I helped the girl up, she looked a little scared of me but let me help her.

"Hi i'm Lucy." I smile warmly at her 

"H-Hi i'm um..Levy." She stuttered 

'New Friend means new memories.'

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Hello everyone ^^ and i hoped you liked this chapter. If you have kik please comment down below if you want to chat with me :) and please punch that follow button in the face! for more. I will be updating tomorrow or soon and it is nalu i just want to make a Love triangle hehehehehe..Well see you guys in the next update <3.