Cheating.

The act of cheating in a relationship is one of the worst things one can do. And one didn't feel the blow quite so hard until Will Solace.

It was a year before the first war. He was at a party. There were only about eight people there. This was during a stage in his life where he didn't particularly care about the future. He smoked weed straight out of the bong and popped pills. He sat on the couch staring at the TV and then looking back at his girlfriend. Her eyes glazed over and smiling at the ceiling. He smirked to himself. Her name was Morgan, she had caramel brown hair and piercing blue eyes. Her lips were an almost red color and her laughs were melodies.

It was nearing nighttime. His girlfriend didn't want anyone to know of their relationship so he hadn't touched her the whole night. But when their friend, Anthony offer to let them sleep with him and his girlfriend in their bed instead of the couch neither passed it up.

But there were too many people so Will looked down at his girlfriend and decided he trusted her. So he went to the couch and watched anime on TV. Soon he fell asleep

He woke up when the older brother of Anthony went into the bedroom, the very one where Morgan, Anthony, and Anthony's girlfriend, Cassidy, were sleeping. He shrugged to himself and went back to sleep.

The next morning he watches tv, waiting for everyone else to wake up. Then Anthony came out of the room with a grin on his face. Will liked Anthony, he was funny and kind of charismatic.

"Dude you wouldn't believe what happened last night." Will smiled
"What dude?"

"You can't say anything, but I fucked Morgan while my brother fucked my girlfriend." Anthony shook his head, a smile still glued to his face. Will 's face losing all the blood in his. He bit his cheek hard before he said anything else.
"Oh, that's cool man." Anthony returned to the room.

It hurt. Bone crushing, tears falling hurt. Will wanted to die in that moment, because not only was he cheated on, he was in the next room. The next fucking room. He felt his heart shatter into millions of pieces. He wanted to die in that moment. He hadn't even had sex with her. He couldn't believe it. He gasped into the couch pillow and curled in on himself. The air becoming too warm and to suffocating.

Will had a hard time trusting people after that. So when a few years later when he met Nico di Angelo who's trust was fragile and not even there, He understood.
-~-~-
A/N This story means a great deal to me, mainly cause a) this has happened to me. And b) the pain is unbearable. Thank you for reading! Tell me some of the craziest things that happened to you. See you later fam!!
~Jellybeanswee