Hello new world?

Kami, being short sucks like no tomorrow. Long black hair flutters into my eyes, causing me to lose my balance. Tumbling, I roll down the hill. I come to a crashing halt, my limbs sprawling out in all directions and my face smashed into the ground.

"God damn it! This is what I get for being a klutz and not paying enough attention!" I growl to myself.

This morning I had woken up in a strange place in the middle of nowhere! Just my luck, I get thrown out of the house and disowned and now I find myself in a strange place that looks animated! I silently curse my luck and the world as I make my way through the woods.

Walking and cussing for another two hours I finally see something up ahead.

Sweet heavenly YES!

"Good god, could they get any larger?" I shout staring at these huge ass gates with wide eyes.

"Who goes there?" Demands a gruff voice.

"Your mom," I retort.

I was not in the best of moods at the moment to be dealing with stuck up pansies.

"What was that?!" A different voice growls.

"You heard me, and I don't feel like repeating myself." I huff, rolling my eyes.

"Whatever. What are you doing here anyways?" The first voice questions.

"Who knows? I woke up over there in the woods not that long ago," I shrug my shoulders indifferently while lifting my arms up, bent at the elbow.

Hmm ... maybe I can live here until I figure out on how the hell I can get back home. Although it seems nicer here. I think to myself as I continue to stare at the two males in front of me. They weren't the nicer part- the place itself was nice.

"You don't seem threatening..." The first guy takes a look at my 4'8 height, slim figure and skinny arms and legs. "So why don't we take you to the Hokage?" He adds after thinking about it for a few seconds, his eyes still shaded with suspicion.

At least someone knows how to do their job correctly.

"Sure, sounds good to me." I nod my head in agreement as I get a mischievous glint in my red eyes.

While the two were bickering about who was going to take me, I took the moment to take out a marker I had in my back pocket of my jean shorts, to draw on the back of their jackets. It said 'Kick me. I'm a loser' printed in bold letters on both of their backs. Stifling my giggles, I turn serious as they turn to look back at me with raised eyebrows, lips pursed.

Life was short, having laughter made it better.

"Follow me," the guy, who I had first talked to, motions to follow. Sighing heavily I fall in step with the man.

"So...what's your name?" I start up a conversation, my boredom growing.

"Izumo, and yours?"

"Korosu, wanna know what it means?" I smile slightly as I think about why my parents would want to name their child this name.

Pretty sure it was illegal in Japan- or something like that -to name their kid with the name I've got. But, it just goes to show how much my parents hate me- and how ignorant they are.

"What does it mean?"

"Kill." I smile brightly, but this time it's forced and feels a little sadistic on my lips. Oh well.

"Oh ..." Izumo leaves it hanging, not sure on how to continue. His eyes were losing their suspicion and instead a hint of pity entered.

"Ah. It's okay, I kinda like the name. Scares away people who have no back bones." I wave off his pity. Izumo nods his head but I can still see sadness in them.