¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lorena, that putrid, lying, slut. All she did was steal my place. She's literally the female version of me. She is morbidly obese. She is an ignorant, condescending person with a daddy kink. I'm everything she is. I don't understand why he left me for her and her tacky eyebrows.

She was #2 on my hit list.

I drive to her house, a small shack in the ghetto, and I pull out vodka bottle #2 and I shatter it on the wall. Such a fine weapon it makes.

I go to her window and I know Warren's signature knock, knowing that the back stabber has probably thought her it. After a few moments, she opens the glass pane that's keeping her alive.

She was wearing what I thought she'd be: stained underwear, a beige bra, and some flip flops that seem like they'd been made back in the 1800's.

Lorena looked at me in fear resembling a dear in the headlights. I grabbed her ugly purple/black hair and I pulled her outside. She finally said something to me.

"No, this is disrespectful. I thought you were better, but I'm not mad, I'm disappointed. You're on step one and get out of my classroom. Sit by Matt in the hallway. God I hate that handsome delinquent!" She rants on annoyingly.

I take my glass bottle and I jabbed it into her face.

Lorena is dead, now we have Warren.