My life be like... {rants,experiences,etc.}

Fanfics, shit talkers, and readers oh my!
(Wow to damn cheesy. I'm sorry ha.)

Alright Bitchachos, ahi les voy con una rant.

Okay so lately, I've seen a lot of books, by a lot I mean A LOT talking all sorts of shit about the fanfics here on our precious Wattpad.

I mean I know it's hypocritical to talk shit about the shit talkers but ya know, I don't give a rats ass.

Basically the main problem is the Plots,characters,relationships.
The following are some of the main things people (I) write/have written about,
-sister of a footballer. {she's related to Ex.Neymar and she falls in love with David Luiz}
-friend of a football that falls for him. {childhood friend with Ex. Alexis Sanchez and he becomes famous and she loves him}
-shy,quiet girl in a cafe. {Shy awkward girl works at a cafe and Ex.Mario Götze walks in and they fall in love later on}
and so on..

I understand that these plots are widely over used and they get annoying but should it really concern you? If you don't like them, don't read the damn books!

A ti que te valga verga de lo que escriban.

If people want to write about basic ass plots, you let them. It is not going to affect you in any way, shape or form if there is 5 or 500 books with the same plot.

Sure you can have your opinion and I'll respect it if it's reasonable and fair, but when you're just picking at the plots and sneak dissing the books and authors, now that's some bullshit.

Y'all gonna be like "oh she's just mad cause she's writing a book on here with a basic plot" and you know what? Hell fucking yeah I'm mad. Believe it or not, it's not that hard but it's also not super fucking easy to write a god damn story. I know most authors on here work super hard on their books and I think it's burnt as fuck when a bunch of random ass people just come at them and start being all salty as shit.

I was lowkey lurking (sue me) through some of these rants and it got me thinking. I started feeling a little shitty about my shitty book but then I realized that I don't and shouldn't give a fucking shit. You can all like my book and it's plot or you can despise it. In the end, some people actually do like it and that's all that matters tbh. I won't stop writing until I get genuinely bored with it but so far, I'm feeling good about this.

❌❌❌❌
{excuse my excessive use of y'all.}
Alright y'all I'm done.
I'll be back when something else is fucking with my mind.