Curvy Girls Rule The world ✔

Its the first day Of school You know what we call an "Fashion Show" You would never know who would come in Wearing What. Most of the cliques Tries to Cordinate Outfits ...either Small tiny skirts , Belly shirts , Tight skinny jeans ...Clothes that shows their flat stomach. But not me Im more on the plus size And if your a plus size girl in high school You'll know how hard it is to actually fit in with a bunch of diet-obsessed Idiots. My freshman year of high school iActually Had alot of insecurities About my body. iNever once showed my arms , my legs , or wore any tank tops to show my muffin top. I was scared of how everyone would look at me in disgust. I thought the skinny girls would look at me as the "Lard  QUEEN" They didnt want a fat friend who eats calories after calories and who actually ate desert and enjoys it ! i walked the halls with big hoodies and some yoga pants iHad earphones in blasting Rihanna and Taylor swift just because I didnt want to hear the boys laughing at me but i Seen the Stares ..The skinny girls looked at me with disgust and The only thing that helped me was to ignore the world with music. I would see all the pretty cheerleaders with their Popular Boyfriends who either played football and basketball. I admired them because they looked like they all just came out of a movie aboutt to go out for lunch after a nice football game and I wanted so bad to join them. They Looked as though they have No worries. At Lunch iSat with Mary Mizzler she was a quiet girl always kept her head down and was the only girl i Know who would actually let me sit at her table Along with the chess team. Right Behind us was the jocks and popular girls every now and then iHear them talking about throwing parties and the newest bikinis that would just hit the malls. I always stole a glance at there table and the girls never really ate anything but salad or protien bars (Boringggg) Kelly Sanders boyfriend Micheal Clayton the star football player had gotten a cheese burger and fries she simply said "Yuuckk Dont eat this , This is the early ticket to your funeral" and everyone began to laugh. he didnt listen and began to eat anyways "I wouldnt loose my self respect by eating garbage like that " Kelly said Furious as she left the table. I always hated 6th period which was gym ...That reallyy Made me stand Out , The teacher would make everyone run 5 laps everyday before class. I hated the gym shorts that always Went into my crotch its like every 6 minutes iWould find myself Pulling them out my crotch area. Of course I was always the last Person To Be finished the laps. Kelly Sandars Ran past me without looking tired she still looked pretty , her long blonde hair so bouncy how she ran with confidence. I So Badly wanted her to notice me because she was so flawless.