Hanging Out ★

After school me and Miranda walked to her house. She told me to beware of her evil twin brothers and all the pranks that they do. "Mommm ! " she yelled. " whaat Im.baking a cake here its already loud" a big tall italian woman walked out With a cheetah printt apron on and Brown hair with blonde highlights. OMG Im being soo rude. she wiped her hands on her apron and gave me a hug "Hii Baby how are you , do you want anything to eat or drink ? ohh iMade Paninis ! "uhhh Mom We'll pass" Miranda said and took me by hand and guided me upstairs . Her House was Very big and Vibrant. When iWent into her room she had manicans and a sewing machine she had The Most prettiest Cloths I've ever seen. "You make Clothes ?" I asked ..she smiled "yeah im in love with fashion its just so unique" She had pics of Fashion designers ,models and plus size girls who where soo beautiful like her. "wow iNeed to catch up on fashion im kinda tired of the slouch look" iSaid. we both laughed. she stared me up and down and felt my hair "We can fix that no problem" she said happily. Miranda was so happy and Outgoing. "How do you feel good about yourself ? you dont get bothered abt your weight ? Dont you wish you where ski- " "NO dont say that word" she cut me off. "Why would I , I embrace my curves and who cares who Talks about you ! forget them Their opinion doesn't matter and they dont run YOUR Life. and if people talk about you they obviously have no life Cara. You can't let people Get the best of you.and besides Once im finish with you , they will really be talking then haha" Wow No one ever told me that." First Stand up straight and hold your head up she ordered" I stood straight and my head was straight but iCant help but look down. "Ah ah ! no looking down ..looking down is a sign of low self esteem and you cant let them see that" After that day me and miranda really bonded we had sleepovers she did my nails iFelt ...GOOD not physically but mentally I had a new look on life and It felt good to have a friend like me. and who understands me.