❤️Last day in spain❤️

(Not edited.)

Sammy's POV

I called Charlie to the park now because today is our last day in Spain and I can't let this opportunity go.

I need to tell Charlie that I like her. In fact love her. The girl drives me insane every minute of my life.

As I pace back and forth I spot Charlie and stand stuck in my spot. She looked heavenly with those shorts on.

"Hey." She smiles coming closer.

"Hi." I reply.

"So why'd you call me here." She asks blocking the sun so she could see me properly.

"I have something to tell you." I say, my insides jumping from nervousness.

Do boys even get nervous.

"What might that be." She giggles. "Let's go and sit on that bench.

I follow her and blurt out. "Charlie I like you a lot, love you I. Other words u have since I saw you in that plane."

Oh shit.

She didn't say a word. She just stood there staring.

"Charlie can you please say something."   I beg fixing my SnapBack.

"I.. I don't know what to say.

"Look, I am really sorry if that was unexpected but I had to let out my feelings towards you. I've been dying to let you know this, and since this is the last day I thought this was my only chance." I sigh.

She never said a word so I guess that was my queue to leave. I did try.
I turn around and walk away when she  finally speaks  up. "There is no need to be sorry Sammy, because our feelings are the same."

Wait what!!!!!

I turn my head in her direction and see her smiling.

I was beyond happy.

She actually felt the same.

"I love you too Sam but I was just to scared to confess. I didn't know you felt the same." She adds.

I walk to her and hug her straight away.

"I loved you the first time I saw you. We were both just scared to confess." I say while hugging.

We slowly pull away and I move a strand of hair behind her ear and pull her in for a kiss.

Wow.

The kiss was amazing, full of lust and passion.

Beautiful just like Charlie.

We pull away and smile.

"Today is the last day of our trip, but I want it to be very special therefore I am taking you out on a date." I say pecking her lips again.

"Ok." She smiles.

"You are officially mine, my girlfriend." I smile giving her another hug.

I finally confessed.
I am so happy she felt the same way.

Updated..
Sorry for the wait.😧😧😧😧
But I think it was worth it.

Love you all, will update soon into then please.
Vote...
Comment and share!!
xxXxx❤️