Chapter 15: Shhhh... just go to sleep

(sophie point of view)

I went home around 9:00pm. as i was walking home i got stopped by a group of boys. "well, well, well... what do have hear? little girls should be walking around in the woods." the first one spat at me. "What do we do with you?" he said. i was shaking. i looked away from him and he turned my head so i was facing him. "YOU NEVER BREAK EYE CONTACT WITH ME MISSY!" and he punched me in the face. i was helpless against this boy. "Let me have a go at her boss" said another one of the guys. he took out a pocket knife and i heard the click. i saw the blade pop up as he neared me. he grabbed my face in his hand and examined me. "hmmm... where to start..." he started moving the knife closer to me. i squeezed my eyes shut preparing myself for the pain. "put. the knife. down." i heard a familiar voice say. I refused to open my eyes. i heard the figure getting closer. "i swear to god, you touch her with it and ill slit your throte right here." it was jeff. "jeff..." i stifed. The boy who has holding me threw me to the ground. "oh id like to see you try." "where do you live kid?!" he yelled. "th-the orphanige in town..." He was scared. "hm... i guess nobody will miss you then." I closed my eyes tighter.  The last thing i heard was the boy scream "N-NO PLEASE!!!" "shhhh... just go to sleep.." i heard the sound of a knife cutting through flesh. "Oh shit man! Lets get outta here!" "im sorry i cant let you do that.. you've seen to much." i heard him grab one of the other boys. "got to sleep..." he said softly. and slit his throte "you too... happy slumber" i heard him stick his knife into the third boy. i heard the sickening crack of bones. i heard him turn the knife. i almost puked right then and there. i heard the sound of his knife rubbing against something make a sort of 'shing' like noise. he removed the knife and walked over to me... i heard something fall and opened my eyes enough to see he dropped the knife. I had tears streaming down my face and my lip was bleeding pretty bad. Jeff fell to his knees... "im sorry....." he said. "you shouldn't have had to witness that..." i had never seen him cry but i knew he was. he had his head down. i fully opened my eyes. i took in the sight around me. the three boys lay dead on the ground. two of which had their throtes slit the other, the one that punched me, was stabbed in the heart... jeff was covered in blood. his knife was pure red and his hand in which he was wealding the knife was covered in slowly drying splatters of blood. "You should go..." Just then we heard sirens... Jeff got up and sprinted into the woods. Now i know what ben meant. The cops arrived and took me home. They knocked on the door. "hello ma'am can we come in? we would like to talk to you about your daughter" my mom looked pissed...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to put something that had to do with jeff's psycoticness. So i did that. What happened was jeff was going out hunting already and he saw that happen. He started crying cause the love of his life had to witness the ugly side of him. He never thought it would come to that. Find out what happens next in chapter 16. ttyl! Vote, Comment, and dont forget to follow me!