Frozen Hearted

Sadness was afraid now...She didn't knew how to unfreeze the kingdom and her sister was counting on her powers! At least she was safe inside of her palace but she had to find a way to save Joy from living a frozen life! It was impossible. She had no idea how to bring summer back and make winter leave. Joy started singing again telling her to don't worry and stop panicking,but she couldn't control the storm inside of her and her gigantic power that was growing even more! She sang too but said to Joy to run back at Arendel where she could be safe! It was so difficult for Sadness to stay calm.Her nervousness made the hall snow and then wind up everywhere making Joy hardly see where Sadness was.

Sadness:🎶I CAN'T!!!🎶

Then she made a nervously movement and threw a blast into Joy's heart! It was an accident but when she remembered of the words of that old troll,she got scared that Joy would die because of her ice.

Joy:Argh*falls to her knees**breaths heavily*

Sadness:Ahh!*gasps with horror*

Suddenly Fear and Olaf came inside of the room. Disgust stayed outside to take care of Sven so she didn't came. Then Fear helped Joy get up and saw fear in her eyes...Did Sadness really hurt her? he thought.

Fear:J-joy! Are you okay?

Joy:I'm okay. I'm just fine.

Sadness:I-it doesn't matter,you have to go!

Joy:I know we can figure this out together...

Sadness:How? How do you plan to stop this winter? To stop me?

Fear:Joy,I think you should go.

Joy:No,I'm not leaving without you Sadness!

Sadness:Yes,you are.*throws to the ground an icy blast**makes a big snowman with icy horns*

Marshmellow,the monster-snowman that Sadness made,kicked them out and told them to go back in Arendel!
What would they do with Joy's frozen heart now?