Author's note & Cast

First of all I just wanted to say that if you haven't watched the new trailer for tini-new life of violetta,then what are you waiting for! I watched it and it left me heartbroken. It explained more than the first trailer of the movie as there was more talking and it was 2-3 mins long. The link is in my bio , ( you can watch it up above cuz i put it there too) and I wrote a summery for those who don't understand spanish. No i am not Spanish and I hardly understood it but from research and making my Spanish friend explain everything I understood and I hope you guys understood from my short summery.Now lets start.

Cast
Martina Stoessel as Tini and violetta (main character in this and best friends with Mercedes and Jorge and has a crush which you will find out later in this book and rivals with Sofia)
Jorge Blanco as Jorge and leon (also main character and best friends with Ruggero and Martina and has a crush which you will have to wait for)
Mercedes Lambre as Mercedes and ludmila (best friends with Martina and girlfriend of Ruggero)
Ruggero Pasquarelli as Ruggero and Federico (best friends with Jorge and boyfriend of Mercedes)
Lodovica Comello as Lodovica and Francessca ( Best friends with Candelaria and Alba and girlfriend of Diego)
Candelaria Molfese as Candelaria and Camila (best friends with Lodovica and Alba and girlfriend of Samuel)
Diego Dominguez as Diego and Diego ( best friends with Facundo and boyfriend of Lodovica)
Samuel Nascimento as Samuel and Broduey ( best friends with Nicolas and boyfriend of Candelaria)
Facundo Gambande as Facundo and Maximiliano (best friends with Diego and boyfriend of Alba)
Alba Rico as Alba and Natalia (best friends with Candelaria and Lodovica and girlfriend of Facundo)
Nicolas Garniar as Nicolas and Andres ( best friends with Samuel and single)
Adrian salzedo as Adrian and Ciao (best friends with Sofia and rivals with Jorge)
Sofia Carson as Sofia and Stella (best friends with Adrian and rivals with Martina)
So there it is. Hope you guys enjoy this and I would like to say something first. Okay so I don't know who Sofia plays in the movie so I made up a random name but if you do know what her name is then please comment or text me so I can change it. Also I would like to say that the cast I have put there are not the actual cast for the movie but I wanted to use them and also I don't actually know what the movie is because it has not come out yet so I will be making things up so if I put leonetta in there, don't get your hopes up for the film like I have. This will be leonetta and jortini and will be based around them acting as there roles from violetta and there crushes, boyfriends ,ect I hope you enjoy ☺️