◆08:58 pm; Mar 06, 2016◆

Sparsh...

I...

I am sorry Sparsh but we...

Oh! Come on... This not Akriti but Suganthi, guyssssssss! Read the title again XD

So, why this title and why my sudden invasion in between two cute people... er... one cute and one rude person... right?

Answer to first question- Title is actually date and time when I had published this particular chapter. You see when I would turn into an old grumpy granny and come back to read this story, the date would remind me how silly I was in my Twenties!

Answer to second question- The need to stop you from getting more notes is, well from the note before this chapter it would have been clear to you, but still... This story is going to have it's ending soon- just two chapters left.

Yup, you heard it right- TWO CHAPTERS AND NOT TWO NOTES! As they would be something like point of view of both- Sparsh and Akriti. YAY!

So I thought to tell you some awesome things about this story.

I know many of you would be like- Whaaaat? The End... So soon?

But the answers to each of your questions would be there in coming two chapters.

-Now here comes the interesting portion-

Title Inspiration:

Random. I actually wanted to name it something different but had this title saved in my computer for another story. Just shuffled them.

Story Inspiration:

Umm... My parents and other married couples. (Not for notes, but to have that banter effect.) and this sticky note concept is actually inspired by Just Write It challenge. You guys should also try it!

Cover Inspiration:

Don't know why but I usually have covers made already. Like, even now I have three covers with title and all, I just have to write a story for them. *giggles*

Research:

Well,when I had updated the first chapter of this story on 14th Feb, I hadn't even researched on how to write a love letter. LOL. Quite frankly, I had done zero research, but after fourth chapter I took it seriously and started to search for some information.

As the titles of chapter are based on dates, the first thing I did was to check a calendar and also to check for government holidays of 2003 and 2014.

As for timings, for 2003 I had decided to keep both of my characters in different shifts but working in a same corporate. So, if you notice carefully, the note received by Akriti have morning time but for Sparsh it's evening. And also, if you notice carefully, all ideals and examples taken to tease each other are from 2003 famous personality list and novels are classic ones. Once, I was going to write- "Are you Mark Zuckerberg?" but then realised my blunder that facebook came into existence after 2003 (2004 if to be correct) so deleted that at once.

For 2014, both of the characters were working in different companies but lived in the same house. So, not that much of trouble there. But yes, they worked in different shifts and were kinda in a good position in their company. So, being busy was a nice concept for me to write notes. LOL.

Names:

Why I named my characters Akriti and Sparsh? Umm... Will be revealed in coming chapters (I know you are to strangle me now.) How can I forget Sri? Any guesses why Sri was named that? Umm-- S from Sparsh and RI from Akriti. *winks*

And surnames are taken in a random way. I wanted one to be Gujrati and other to be Bengali. So Vyas and Ganguly. No particular reason there!

Other than that, general research is something I do daily.

FAQ: 

-Any sequels? No.

-Stories with same idea and concept? Yes. Will be updating after completing this story and that will not have Indian characters.

-Edited Version? Nope. I really want to edit but have no time to do now.

-Main Motive to write this story? To be honest, I wanted to show the problems between a couple. I have seen people fighting over petty issues but when they get married, they never fight or try to solve it rather than having divorce. Only when it gets intolerable, they just threaten their partner with 'divorce subject'. I have seen it with my eyes!

It may sound cute but sometimes, it isn't.

Well, in my story I have taken a simple one and not ugly struggling one.

-Shipname? Akarsh? Is it nice? Umm... credits to Summer_Melodies.

-Any other question? Message me.

Thanks to each and everyone who read this story! Love you all.

But yeah some people who supported me like pillars are- YoungLady_21aaradhana_adithyaalgid_anthropidMistalee__ReadingQueen_ Smrti12Deekshadreamzscarlet_sugarElegantElsavishti268eternalleonineAsmita0226BSakshisword_galManasi1105Felicity014Kyra92justlovenovelsratnakalkooraNializTomles95DollySweetuuvesinwinsofyaugysankhikaAmrita04... and if I missed anyone else, sorry but remember I love you all...

Also A big bear hug and virtual chocolates to my silent readers!

And yes, this time one of my real life friend supported me with her lovely votes and even said her other friends to support me, and she is 94apoorva. Remember, the friend who taught me marathi and helped me for other stuffs for "A Loan Of Five Rupees"... Yeah she is the one XD

Enough for now!

Will be updating one chapter tomorrow...

Love you guys!

-Suganthii