Hell Moon

The bell rang. I got out of my chair and headed out the school doors. I can't stop thinking about the full moon tonight, I hate that I can't control this monster that takes over me but underneath this skin there's a human. As soon I open the door I see Stiles in front of his jeep looking at me with his big brown eyes. I walk up to him. I'm not so sure what to say since I ran off when we were kissing. I just don't want to hurt him. I know it may seem like been a wolf is a blessing but to me it's ruined my whole life. Everything I love dies. I look at him ready to say something but nothing comes out of my mouth.

He looks at me while he grabs my shoulder and says "You okay, Cora?"

I push his grasp away and say "I'm fine, let's just go." I'm lying and he knows it. I'm not okay but I'm a Hale I push my feelings away because they make you weak.

Through the whole drive it was dead silence. The same thoughts keep going through my mind "Who will you kill? An innocent person? Stiles? I hate that I can't control this. We arrive to my burnt up old house, I get off the jeep and walk over the door. So many memories that I miss so badly. My parents, sister, the old Derek and Peter. I want to cry but I ignore the feeling and just stand there emotionless. I feel Stiles walk up closer to me.

I turn around and say "The cellar is inside, let's go"

He looks at me and says "Okay"

I open the door and look around the living room as memories rush through my head. I miss the feeling of finally feeling at home, I haven't felt that in so long. I walk down the halls; I could hear Stiles footsteps as he follows me. I walk to the door which leads to the underground cellar and walk down stairs to the cellar. The room had chains to the wall and bars on the doors.

I turn to Stiles and say "We should get set up it's getting late and the moons almost out"

He looks at me and say "Yeah, good idea" while he pulls out a lantern out of the bag then he looks at the bag weirdly.

He looks up at me and say "Cora, Why is there electrocuting machine in the bag?"

"Because the electricity keeps me from wolfing out" I reply

He looks at me like like am crazy. Then say "Are you outta your fricken mind, you could get seriously hurt Cora!"

"Stiles I'm a wolf I'll heal. It's painful but I could manage the pain" I reply back

He just looks at me and says "You don't get it! I know your not afraid to die or get hurt but if die I will go out of my fricken mind,Cora!"

I look down at the ground and say "I didn't know... Just just help me get these chains on" while taking of my jacket. I walk over to the chains on the wall. Stiles grabs one of the chains collars and put it around my neck. He pulls my hair out of the way and locks the collar on. I could feel this breathing on my neck, it gave me chills. Then he locks my arms and legs. He conects the electrocution machine the the chain while I stand there with a emotionless look on my face.

He looks up and me and say "Why are you pushing me away?"

I look at him and say nothing. I can't deny it so what can I say.

Stiles POV:

I don't understand why Cora is pushing me away. Is it the full moon? Did I do something? God these Hales are so hard to understand. Cora won't even talk to me, she just ignores my question. I just don't understan why she's so hard on herself. She shows no emotion like the robots from Starwars. I guess she just trying to be strong but one can only be strong for so long.

Cora stand there look at the wall while the chains were around her. I look at her but she doesn't look at me. I open my mouth ready to tell her something but I don't. I guess she's ignoring me cause she wants to be alone. I finish locking up the chains and walk to the other side of the room.

I leaned against the wall across from her and said her name. She looked up at me then she looked down at the ground, and open her mouth and said nothing. I closed my eyes and sat there in silence.

Cora's POV: Silence.. I don't know what to say. It hurts me soo much to be in this house and act like nothings wrong. Outside I may seem fine but inside it's killing me to be in the house were my parents died. But I have to be strong, my strength is the only thing holding me up right now.

Moons almost up. I could feel my temperature rising. I look out the cellar window to see the moon almost full then I glance at stiles.

He says "Does it hurt? The transformation?"

"Like hell" I reply with a serious tone.

"Are you scared?" He says seriously looking back at me.

I open my mouth ready to answer him but instead I scream. I could feel it the moons out. Stiles gets up quickly and says "Are okay?"

I grunt then say "Yes turn on the power!" I pull on the chains and grunt. Stiles turns the power on. I scream even louder.It hurts so much, I could feel the electric bolt traveling in my skin. I could still feel the wolf in my coming out. My fangs and claws are out and my eyes and face are shifting into wolf form.

Why isn't this working? The electrocution isn't helping me not wolf out. I force my eyes shut then yell

"Turn the power up!"

Stiles yells back "What!! Are you outta your fricken mind?!"

"Just do it" I roar. He backs up and turns up the power. I scream in agony, the electrocution is burning my skin. I could feel my feels getting stronger. The power needs to be higher. I scream "Turn it up now,Stiles!"

Stiles looks at me and does what I say. He turns the power on higher. I roar and howl the pain is unbearable. It feel like someone is trying to cut my limbs off with a dull knife. I gasp for air but I feel none come through my lungs. The room begins to spin and then it just goes black.