The tutor

Bf/n-best friends name
Y/n- your name
C/n- crushes name Cbf/n-crushes best friend
R/n- rivals name

Your POV:
Your school day was going crap. (Bf/n)didn't come to school, every one teased you for no reason.

You decided that because you had last period free you would go and see (bf/n)You were about to walk out when (c/n) was shouting your name "y/n, y/n".

"What do you want now c/n" you said with a tired tone in your voice.

"Are you still up for me coming to your place after school" he said breathless.

Shit you thought you totally forgot you had to help c/n with his math work
"Yeah, I'm just off to see bf/n" you said
" is  four ok" he said as he stared into your eyes.

You nodded politely and started walking to bf/n's thinking about your 'study date' with c/n. You walk into bf/n's house and walk up to her room to see her with a huge grin on her face.

" guess what c/n just text me." She said and her Cheeks  looked like a balloon about to pop.

"What" you said alarmed.

" he asked about you" she said with a high time on the end of her comment. "what did he ask about me?" You asked.
"actually I can't remember."  You knew bf/n  was lying you can always tell.

(Sorry about using you all the time)

After a long talk with bf/n you decided to walk home. Your mom/dad wasn't in because they was working the night shift that day. You heard the doorbell go off when you opened the door it was c/n. " hi" you said.

"Hey, I brought you these" he said pulling a bouquet of (favourite flowers) from behind his back. "(Favourite flowers) how did you know?"you questioned him

"Bf/n told me" he replied with a huge smile on his face as you placed the flowers in the kitchen. You had been helping him for about an hour then you said " you actually get this, then why am I teaching you it if you already know how to do it" you asked him with a smirk on your face. " I don't know.... But the one thing I'm sure of is my feelings for you" he replied.

At this point you was drinking water which you just spat out in shock. You grabbed a towel and wiped your face.

"Oh yeah, then how do you feel about me?" I questioned him. " well I love you" he says. You start to laugh. " you don't love me wouldn't you rather date r/n" you ask. "You see y/n if I loved her then I wouldn't be be doing this to you" he stopped talking, grabbed you face and kissed you.

You pulled away " what happens now" you ask. " you, me and the world. Let's do this thing!" He said. " why are you so dam cute" you said laughing.