The misunderstanding

Your POV:
Today was a bad day. Everything went wrong you were upset about what happened today was going to be the worst day of your life or so you thought...

FLASH BACK

You walked to the last lesson of the day, one hour until you go home (Yasss). You walked into the classroom and you noticed you had a substitute teacher so you stay in a your normal seat but asked (friends name) to sit next to you. You did work for the first half of the lesson then you just talked.

Behind (friends name) was (c/n). You was amused because (c/bfn) was hitting (c/n) with a ruler.
"Why are you laughing at?" F/n said. Then she looked around.
" oh" she answered her own question
" I'm going to ask him" she said
"Ask him what" you asked
" just listen" she replied

Before you knew it she turned around
"Hey, c/n will you go out with y/n"
"NO!" You screamed before he could even answer.
Luckily it was the end of the day so you walked out.

END OF FLASHBACK

You walked all the way home and cried. You decided to get changed into some leggings, a crop top and a hoddie. You stuck one earphone in your ear and started playing a playlist.

" mom I'm off for a run" you told her.
" ok but don't be back to late" she said with a smile which just makes you want to smile.

You started running. You went past your school and you saw c/n walking out of school because he had a (any sport) match.
"Y/n" c/n shouted.

You took the one headphone what you had in your ear out.
"Hi, I'm sorry about earlier with (friends name) asking you to go out with me." You said
"It's ok, do you want some ice cream" he asked.

" sure, I'd love some. Is it ok if I go back home I haven't brought any money?" I asked
" it's ok I'll pay for it" he replied
" c/n I can't let you do that" I said
" but you will because you love me" he replied with a big grin on his face.

"Ok sure i do" you said sarcastically.
You went to the ice cream parlour and just talked. To any one else it would have sounded boring but you knew that it wasn't.

You were walking back and
c/n grabbed your hand and took you to the park. You were both having a great time. But it's like something out of a movie it's not real he just wants to be friends.

You were on the the way out of the park and you started to say
"Listen c/n I can't be friends with you anymore" you said with a disappointed look on your face.
" why?" He asked bring your face up do his eyes meet yours.
" I can't believe I'm finally telling you. Well I kind of like you and I have for a long time and well after we had ice cream I knew that I just can't be friends with you.

Sorry. I know you don't feel the same, so I'm going to go back to my run, and you can act like you don't even know me. Basically the way it was before."You said knowing that if you said anymore you were going to cry.
You got down to the end of the street to look back at him but you were right he doesn't feel the same way.
Your phone started to ring and because you don't look at the caller id.

" hello" you said
" turn around"
You hug up and turned around. It was c/n who was on the phone
"How do you know?" He asked
" is this your idea of a joke c/n" you asked
"HOW DO YOU know how I feel." He asked again.
" it was an expression c/n your really need to pay attention in class" you said sarcastically. You were turning around to go back home when c/n stopped you.
" if you knew how I really felt then you'd know that I can't stop thinking about you, every night I dream about you I know it's cliche but it's true.

The most perfect girl in the world wouldn't even come close to you. I am in love with you(full name) and I always will be. You cupped his face into your hands and kissed him.
"Now will you shut up" you asked him.
He nodded. Wow you thought he has got it bad for me.
...................................
Please vote and comment if you liked it I am tagging white-dragon_empress  she will know why.
Thanks
N🦄