❤ Cute Moments

Credits: 
Picture: I don't know who the Artist is, but picture is not mine!! 
I don't own 'Yu-Gi-Oh' characters! 

Enjoy~

Yugi Muto 
You put the dirty dishes in the washer, trying to finish a short work, you heard someone walks in the house. This must be the parents, family members, or something similar... ''Obligations, again...'' You heard a tiny, known voice, Yugi. When you turned around, you haven't a chance to speak up, your boyfriend interrupted you with his already worried tone. ''I don't know (Y/N), you're working all day, 
may I at least help you?'' You smiled. ''Well, you know what? You can align the clean dishes.'' He nodded, while approaching his weak body to the table. As he grabbed the clean dishes, he is also adding more, just to prove how much he cares. But sadly, he held it too much burden than he could. 
You could hear a bang, and many broken plates. ''Y-Yugi!?'' Already dissapointed Yugi just covered his already ashamed cheeks. *After some minutes* ''You really scared me Yugi! Don't do something like that again!'' You shouted, you're really nervous. ''I'm sorry (Y/N), I just wanted to help you... Looking how much you are in work and obligations makes me really worry.'' You blushed. 

Yami Yugi
lying in a hospital bed, watching the white walls, smelling and lot of devices that are in the room made you feel bored. Currently, your body is not able to move... You had a serious accident that can not be easily repaired. You told to your parents that you had a car accident, but sadly, you had accident while dueling. They will probably hate you because you always sneak out of house, just to go dueling and doing illegal things that are not for, girls... You hated yourself. You just hope Yami survived and won a duel, like always. While you are resting you heard a person approaching. ''Ma'am, you're here.'' Yami said while smiling at you. His knees have knelt next to your bed to see your face clearly. 
''Y-Yami... You're alright? What happened last night?'' Yami only smiled, glancing at your every little thing on face. ''Everything is fine...'' He whispered, his soft but strong hand is put on your eyes. ''Ma'am, you need ot take some rest... Sleep...'' Feeling his hand on your face, you felt safe and happy. 
Thank God nothing bad happened to Yami, you thought.

Seto Kaiba
You're running through a rich building of one known company. You've been waiting to go into the office and see your loved one, Seto. Without attention, you rushed into the office of your boyfriend.
The office, as usual, is always clean and look identical. Nothing has changed, all subjects were in place, except for one strange and unknown shelf? Looking your guy had a job in other offices, you were alone and determined to wait for him. While you're waiting, curiosity overcame your imagination, and you were closer to a new shelf with books. Many books were beautiful, with beautiful covers, you must have wondered, why would your boyfriend need these books? You are closer to the shelf, and you slipped. You could be seriously injured, looking at the weight of shelf falling on you, you could have a strong impact. But you've seen the strong hands that prevented the collision. ''S-Seto...'' You whispered, looking up at Seto. ''What are you doing here?! Get out of here, this is not so easy!'' For the first time you heard him yelling. *After some minutes* ''I'm sorry, I just wondered what's that...'' ''You could get hurt, a scene of shelf fall on you made me nervous and worried. Do you even know what it looked like?'' You sighed. ''I'm sorry! I said that already!'' For the first time you feel his emotions. You never heard much gentle and frightened voice at the same time from him... Then, you feel again strong arms hugged you. 

Ryo Bakura
You stood in the dark and frightening forest. Step by step, you must solve the deep mystery of man with strange letters. Just a few days ago, you read a long letter, full of mystery, a lot of strange things...
Your already tired body was trembling and eyes were already overlapped with fatigue... Yes, you're tired. Just seconds of hopeless walking, you saw a black shadow. ''Hey, w-who is there?!'' You started trembling harder, knowing that your body possesses a strong fear. ''(Y/N), You don't recognize me?'' 
Unknown shadow started to laugh, slowly approaching to you. ''I-Is this a j-joke? G-Get away from me, unknown f-fool!'' From uncontrollable fear, you cried. ''No princess, don't cry.'' You felt cold and gentle hands on your sweaty shoulders already. ''R-Ryo...?'' You recognized the voice that is hiding in the shadows. It was Ryo... ''Ryo, what are you doing here, y-you look strange! Y-You're scaring me, what happened to your face?!'' You said, touching his dark face. ''Everything is fine.'' Slowly, he approached his cold lips to yours. You looked dark and scary guy, and start to speak. ''Ryo, let's go home. I need to take care of you!'' ''No. I need to do something (Y/N). But, don't forget,'' You hear a whisper. ''I'll protect you always.'' 

I'll continue this! ❤

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 12,000 K VIEWS AND 300+ VOTES !!! THANK YOUUU!!!! *HUGS YOU ALL* 

I don't have currently time to complete this, but hope you like this little part! I have so much to do today ;3 ❤

I LOVE YOU ALL, HAVE A NICE DAY FRIENDS!!!!!! *HUGS* ❤ ❤ ❤