past

I met this girl on here ,she left her number and told me to call,We got to be great friends. I went out of my way to talk to her every day committed to at least make her laugh once every time I heard her voice. She told me just hearing me made her laugh cuz my voice used to sound like a fat kid with asthma. I realised she was on my mind every day and night but I didn't want to tell her. Why mess up a good friendship with feelings ?It took a big problem to come up then she told me she liked me. And yeah I admitted I loved her and that I would never hurt her . it would take me 2 years to even come and get her for my own. she was the only thing that I cared about but she kept getting hurt. On my birthday I heard what happened to her. She started getting distant from me i felt it.I knew good things didn't last,with anyone or anything that touches me there's bound to be a terrible outcome. I was kicked out my house for about 2 months and sent to Trinidad  I had no way to contact her but I worked. I finally got enough money to get a phone and a calling card but her number didn't work I had to work even harder to get a phone plan with internet . the first thing I saw when I came back in my PM's was her saying she knew I'd leave her eventually. Fuck. And I was a month late but I still responded with "I'd never do that, I said I'd always wait for u didn't I." And she responded back saying she thought I'd never come back. But I realised that she was even more distant and after a week of getting her back she left not responding to me any more. I felt like breaking down because she was the only thing that I had left to actually trust and love. That summer I lost alot but learned from it . love never waits lust steals it away guiding it to corruption ,striping it until it means nothing anymore.