S E V E N

August Pov
Well I'm Glad To Be Back. It's Been A Long Journey , In Kimani's Words , " Touring A Whore's Ass ". I Didn't Want To Do It but I Did. I Know Y'all Thinking That I'm A Deadbeat but I Wasn't Trying To Be. Kimani Ain't Even Let Me See My Kids Yet. They Were Right There In The Car. Anyways I Live With My Cousin Kale ( @kashkale On Instagram ) & Momma Kale. Kale Felt That It Was Very Stupid Of Me To Leave Kimani With That Big Of A Responsibility & I Know Y'all Do Too Buhh I Wasn't Ready To Be A Father.
•• 20 Minutes ••
So I Just Got Out My Room From Doing All My Personal Hygiene & Went Downstairs & The Smell Of Blueberry Muffins Hit Me. I Ran Downstairs To See My Momma & Momma Kale Talking & Laughing & All That Stopped When I Walked In. I Stared At My Momma & She Stared Back. She Got Up , Me Thinking That I Was Gonna Get A Hug , I Got A Slap To The Face.
Momma : " How Stupid Could You Be ?! You Nitwit ! "
August : " Momma Ian Mean Too "
Momma : " But You Did ! It Was Very Hard For Kimani To Come Over To My House & Just Cry Over You ! It Really Broke My Heart ! No Mother Has To Go Through That ! " She Had Tears Dropping Down Her Face.

August : " Momma I'm Sorry "

Momma : " I Know You Are , But Someone Thinks Otherwise " She Said Looking Behind Me & There Goes Kimani's Jeep.

I Took A Deep Breath To Get Ready To Feel The Burn.

She Came Out The Car With Two Kids Too .

She Came Rung The Bell & I Sat Down In The Kitchen.

Momma : " Hey Mommy Mani , How Ya Been " My Ma Said Opening The Door To Let Her In.

Kimani : " I'm Been Good , Overthinking Some Thi- , Oh Hell Nahh , Momma A ! "

Me : " Hey " I Said Waving My Hand.

Momma : " Mani , You Need To Solve Your Problems Here & Right Now ! Now I'm Taking The Kids & I Want To Here Some Talking " She Took The Car Seats & There She Left Us There. Then Kale Walks In.
•• Kale Pov ••
So I Walk In & Kimani & August Just Staring At Each Other. I Felt The Tension As I Went Past Them To Get Water.

Me : " Hey Kimani " I Said Breaking The Silence.

Kimani : " Heyy .. Uh ? "

Me : " Kale , I'm August Cousin , I Was There In The Hospital Room After You Gave Birth "

Kimani : " Thanks , For Staying ! " She Said Looking At August. I Turned & Laughed.

Kale : " No Problem " I Said Giving A Good Luck Look To August.

Kimani : " I Really Don't Wanna Do This . It's Just That I'm Soooo Hurt From What You Did . It's Like What You Did Stabbed Me In The Heart . Do You Know What I Was Doing ? Hmm ? " She Said Raising Her Eyebrows When I Tear Fell Outta Her Eye. " & A Hint , Not Touring An Ass ! "

Bruh , A Brother Died .

August : " Kimani , I'm Sorry ! " He Said As His Voice Was Breaking. Hold On , Is August About To Cry ? Peyton On Her Way Too , I'm Pretty Sure She Gonna Like This 😂 .

Kimani : " August Stop ! A Sorry Isn't Gonna Buy Two Fxcking Years Of Your Children's Lives ! Do You Know How Hurt I Was When The Twins Thought That James , My FXCKING ABUSER , Was Their Father ! First Word , Da-Da ! They Wouldn't Stop Saying It ! It Was Like They Were Asking Fxcking Questions ! I Had To Go Through That Shxt . ALL THAT SHXT ! Buh You Don't Care ! Go See Your Children ! Go See What I Raised Alone ! You Stupid .. Stupid .. Man Slore ! "

A Nxgga Was Rollin' ! Peyton Texted Me That She Was Outside So I Went & To Unlock The Door Making Sure Their Back & Forth Conversation Didn't Stop . I Dragged Her & Told Her Not To Say Anything .

August Was Shedding Tears Like A Motherfxcker.

August : " I'm Sorry , I'm Soo Sorry , Just Look At Me .. Mani ? "

She Just Looked To The Left & Was Shedding Tears So Much Her Eyes Were Red .

Kimani : " I - I Can't " She Said Walking Upstairs & August Walked Right Behind Her .

August : " Mani Wait ! " He Said Catching Up To Her .

Kimani : " What Do You Want With My Fxcking Life ?! Gosh Au- " ( GCO )

She Got Cut Off As He Kissed Kimani Which Felt Like A Long Ass Peck .

August : " That , That Is What I Want With Your Life " He Said Breaking It Up .

My Nxgga August Got Them Moves 😭🤘🏾.

Peyton : " Aww 😍 " She Said As She Took A Deep Breath After.

Me : " Baee ! "

Peyton : " Sorry I Had To , It Was Too Freaking Cute " , She Said While Smiling , " I Wish We Were Like That " She Pouted & I Kissed Her Bottom Lip .

Kale : " We Are Though " I Said & She Shrugged.

Kimani & August : " Y'all Was Here This Whole Time ?! " They Said In Unison.

Peyton & Kale : " Yup " We Said Also In Unison Grinning .

Kimani : " I Gotta Go " She Said Running Upstairs .

She Then Came Back With The Two Babies In Her Hands . Those Have To Be The Twins 'cause They Look Just Like August .

Kimani : " Uhh .. Melly , Aj , Here's Your Daddy " She Said As She Bent Down To Them . Surprisingly The Melly or Whatever Her Name Is Ran To Him & Aj Ran Behind Kimani .

Kimani : " What's Wrong Baby ? Go To Daddy . " She Said & He Shook His Head No & His Eyes Started Glossing. This Look Like It Hurt Both Kimani & August . A Tear Fell From Her Face & Quickly Wiped It.

Kimani : " I Gotta Go Uh .. Cook Dinner , Your Phone ? " She Said Putting Her Hand Out To Take Melly & Get His Phone Also .

He Gave Her His Phone & She Typed In Her Info & Handed It Back To Him .

Kimani : " Nice Meeting Kale & His Girlfriend, Sorry I Didn't Catch Your Name " She Said To Peyton .

Kale : " Peyton " I Blurted Out Before She Could Say Anything .

Kimani : " Okayy , Uh Byee " She Said Walking Out & August Followed .

•• August Pov ••
I Followed Kimani Outside To Make Sure Anything Happens .

She Buckled Aj In His Car Seat & I Did The Same To Melanie .

She Then Closed The Door & Got In The Car . I Started To Walk Away Buh She Called Me .

Kimani : " August ! " She Yelled .

August : " Wassup ? " I Said Walking Over To Her .

She Got Out & Closed The Door & BOOM !

She Kissed Me ...

She Left Me In The Driveway Dumbfounded As She Drove Off .

Well That's Gonna Be Hard To Forget .

•• End Of Chapter ••

So How You Like Me Updating Two Days After The Other Update ?

Buh Lets Not Focus On That .

Why Didn't Aj Go To His Father Buh Melanie Did ?

Why Did August Kiss Kimani ?

Why Did Kimani Kiss August ?

Do You Think August & Kimani Will Have A Chance Again ?

Comment Next To The Question & Don't Forget To Vote .

See You Next Time 😘 .