Chapter 1

(F/n) first name (name)
(L/n)last name
(H/c) hair color
(H/l) hair length
(P/n) pets name
(M/n) moms name
(D/n) dads name

( This will start when you wake up from fainting)

"(F/N), wake up." He slowly open your eyes to fine a room with dark red walls a larger flat screen tv. A mini fridge and three sets of doors.

One must be the closet the one of the others must be a closest which means one has to lead to a exit!

I slowly get up to open the door farthest to the right. Only for it to be locked. "Fuck" you whisper quietly to your self. You tug again and again, yet nothing worked.

You here foot steps, you quickly run and jump into the bed. I really need to stop thing to myself in third person.

I hear a jingle outside the door meaning someone has keys. The doors creaks open to have a well built man.

If you wish to imagine him skip till you see bold again.

He really tall probably around 6'3. He has dark brown hair almost black. He's wearing a dark blue shirt with dark black jeans and a leather jacket over his solider.

He walks to the foot of the bed. " I know you awake." The man says

"Who are you? What's your name? Where are my paren-.. No no no my parents there dead." I rant as I began to cry, thinking about never seeing my parents again.

The man comes to the side of the bed (I/You) are on. He moves you into his chest and pats your back until you clam down.

"T-thank you, who are you?(I/you) ask

"My name is-" he was never able to find has I feel something hit the back of my neck. Only to find my self being dragged in to a black hole. Not before see the guy try to speak to me. "I-I'm sorry"(I /you)was the last thing you hear before black everywhere.