Chapter 4

Awkward silence and confusion covered the bullpen. Temari stood uncomfortably while looking straight at Chris who closed his eyes to have a deep thought. Miyuki was making his usual cocky smile, Sawamura was looking troubled and wanting to say something, and the others stayed in confusion.

"Temari" Yuki arrived and broke the silence though he himself felt the uneasiness on the bullpen "Is there something wrong?"

"No, nothing" Rei answered and smiled

"Is that so? Temari, Kataoka-sensei is calling you"

"Ah, okay" Temari answered then bowed down towards Chris "Chris-senpai, I am very sorry. Please excuse me" She hurriedly ran and went to where Kataoka-sensei

"Temari! Don't run!" Yuki shouted and then looked at Rei confusedly "What happened?"

"Nothing, now let's go" Rei chuckled then looked at the two catchers "Miyuki, Chris I'll leave this matter to you now. Let's go Yuki"

"Chris-senpai! Don't worry, this will remain in this bullpen only" Sawamura shouted reassuring Chris

"No, it doesn't matter actually. I am not particularly hiding it from others" Chris put his gear back and resume to his catching position "Let's continue"

Miyuki on the other hand was smirking and having a monologue in his mind "I knew it. Temari-chan, you are really amazing. You cannot run away from us now. From the baseball team, and from me" He laughed that surprised the others "Now, let's continue Furuya!"

~

"K-Kataoka-sensei, are you serious?" Temari swallowed her saliva as she was surprised to what she heard.

"Yes. Can you be our informant? During the summer tournament, we want your ability to watch the rival team's members, especially their pitchers." Kataoka sincerely repeated

"Temari, accept it" Yuki suddenly appeared behind Temari "It will not affect your health anyway. You'll just watch them"

"But-"

"If it's the bullying, you don't need to worry about that. A mighty knight said that he'll make sure that it won't happen" Rei added

"I understand. But that will start only during summer tournament, right?" Temari asked and Kataoka nodded in response "Also, I'll watch from the audience seats"

"But can you see from there?" Rei worriedly asked

"Well, watch through videos first, then watch personally. There will be no problem" Temari answered

"But I wonder why Miyuki suddenly suggested this?" Rei wondered then looked at Temari "But that guy's decision is always right, so there's no problem, right?"

"Kazuya? Miyuki Kazuya?" Temari's blood drop down and dark aura covered her that Yuki noticed.

Ah, there's no backing! But, I need to confront that Miyuki Kazuya! Is he trying to tell me that I can't run away from the team now?! Why do I need to fall for that guy! Ahhh!"

~

Three days had passed, the number of times Temari went to the ground field was lessen. She became busy with school works, and ask Kayama-sensei that she would be taking pictures when summer tournament starts since Fuyune would be away during that time.

Temari was sitting on the library reading the references Miyuki gave. But her mind was floating to what happened the night before.

~Flashback~

Temari was walking on the ground field and saw Sawamura in deep thought.

"Ah, Temari-senpai" Sawamura noticed her and immediately ran towards her "Senpai, do you know my strong point?" he asked suddenly