Chapter 52

Jade's POV

Perrie: Heyyy

Jade: What do you want, Perrie?

Perrie: I just wanted to apologize for what I said and how I acted.

Jade: .....

Jade: Okay.

Perrie: Listen Jade, I'm really sorry. I was just dealing with a lot of shit and I was just completely stressed out and I took my anger out on you and I shouldn't have. It was a mistake, and I shouldn't have done that. I truly am sorry. Please forgive me. I miss you so much and I do want to marry you.

Jade: okay.

Jade: I forgive you.

Perrie: you do?

Jade: yeah

Jade: But don't think that you didn't hurt me, because you did.

Perrie: I know.

Jade: it hurt a lot Perrie.

Perrie: I know and I'm sorry.

Jade: just don't do it again, please.

Perrie: I won't, I promise.

Jade: Okay, good.

Jade: Now come over to our new place. I'll send you the address.

Perrie: Alright x

_______________________________

A/N: ..................... Hi.
Sooo um, it's been a while lol.

I'm so so so sorry for not updating. It's just I was busy with school but I was also just focusing on one story and it was hard to work on more than one at that time so yeah I'm so sorry.

I know this chapter was super short but the next chapter will be longer because you guys deserve that since you've waited so long.

I'm gonna update this story only like twice a month maybe? Idk but I have a lot of stories that I want to work on as well but I'm not going to forget about this one. Ever.

Btw, thank you guys so fucking much for 104K views on this story. That is absolutely insane, I can't believe that. So thank you for that, I'm glad you guys enjoy this story :) I like writing this story but I feel like it's terrible but you guys like it so I keep going lol.

Anyway, I will update again hopefully sometime next week. Bye x