Home Sweet Home

Vacation and Getaways are always fun but it's nothing like going back to something that's yours.

--------
2 months later...
5 months pregnant

~Ava's P.O.V.~

It was finally time to head back to LA. These 2 months have been so wonderful. Blaze been wonderful and I could feel myself falling more and more harder for him.

I was also 5 months today, And Blaze was killing me, ever since the doctor told him there always a chance of me having a miscarriage, he's been my shadow at first I thought it was sweet but now he was being a pain in my ass.

"I can carry my own fucking suit case, if you don't get the hell out of my way my foot is gonna go up your ass!" I screamed.

"It's more heavier then it was when we got here and plus your more bigger now" Blaze argued.

"Uh Oh" Carter said.

"So now I'm fat!" I screamed. "Fuck you asshole".

I had tears in my eyes as I walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Daddy" I cried.

"Aww pumpkin" he opened his arms and I waddle into them. "It's okay sweet pea".

"I'm not fat!".

"I know sweetie".

Blaze came running into the kitchen.

"Ava, you know I didn't mean it like that, I would never say that to you" he explained.

"Really?" I sniffled.

"Really" he nod.

I smiled and went and hugged him. "I'm sorry Blaze".

"Man Pregnancy hormones are a bitch" Carter muttered carrying my luggage to the car.

*****

"We should be home in another hour" Dad said.

"Good because my back is killing me" I groaned drinking my water.

Blaze was rubbing my stomach and back.

"We'll be there soon, Angel" he said.

"Woah!" We both said.

"Are you okay" Mom said.

"Shh!" I said. "Say something again".

I smiled lifting up my shirt, everyone was looking at us now.

"Hi baby girl" Blaze smiled to my stomach.

There it was again.

"She kicked" he smiled.

"Aw" Mom said.

They all took turns rubbing my belly while Blaze talked to the baby.

And soon I was out like a light with Blaze talking to out baby and the baby kicking.

******

When I woke up I saw that I was in my bedroom. Looking at my alarm clock I saw that it said it was 5am.

Damn I slept through the rest of the day and now I'm hungry.

Getting out of bed I walked to the kitchen.

"Hmm, what to eat, what to eat" I muttered.

I was really craving some shrimp and chicken Alfredo and a chocolate milkshake.

My mouth just watered at the thought of it.

I frowned when I saw that we didn't have any of the ingredients to make what I want.

How in the bloody hell can my parents be billionaires and not have any food.

What to do, What to do.

$Blaze's P.O.V.$

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Groaning I picked my phone up without looking at it.

"Someone better be dying"I said angrily.

"I'm sorry, I knew I shouldn't had called".

"Wait Angel?" I said now fully awake.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you".

"Hey, hey it's okay, what do you need?".

And that's how I found myself cooking at 5 in the morning and making my way over to Angels house.

Taking the key from my pocket I opened the door and walked to Angels room.
She smiled as soon as I walked in.

"Oh yay!" She said as I gave her the plate and milkshake. "Thank you so much".

"You don't have to thank me, from what I looked up cravings are a bitch".

She smiled. "You been looking up on pregnancy".

I laughed. "I even bought a couple of pregnancy books".

"That's sweet of you".

She finished her food and we just laid by each other and just stared.

"Your beautiful".

She leaned over and kissed me slowly.

And that's when I knew. I knew that she was the one I would spend the rest of my life with and that's because I love her.

I love Ava Jones.

----------------------

Well I hope you guys love it....

Comment and Vote😘😍😘😘😘😘🎉😘