Chapter 1

Author's Note: Hey Guys! DJ Dandy here. I Hope you enjoy the story. I've always wanted these characters to crossover and meet each other, so this is my take with a little twist. Please leave a review, I appreciate them, good or bad. #HAPPYREADING

DISCLAIMER: I DJ DANDY DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS

Chapter One: Have you ever seen the movie Saw?

"Uhhhh," Michael Westen groans as he wakes up. His face hurt, like really hurt. Unfortunately he couldn't open his eyes. He could smell the scent of iron on his face, the dried blood was now caked onto his eyelashes. He licked his lips, regretting the unsettling taste of his own bodily fluid. Someone or something was near, hovering above him. He had to be on the ground, somewhere cold. Which meant this wasn't Miami. which meant he wasn't home.

He hand shoots up, instantly grabbing the neck of the person above him, He hears a clank on the floor. Metal. Could be a gun, or a knife. He shoots up, hand still around the person's neck.

His eyes still hadn't opened, but ears worked just fine.

As the person slowly inches back, he hears them quickly shuffling across the floor. He also hears choking, someone desperately gasping for breath.

When Hank finally catches his breathe he speaks,"Sir, I'm trying to help you. My name is Hank Lawson, I'm a doctor. Do I have permission to administer to your injuries".

"No, where am I?"

"We don't know but you have to calm down."

"There's more than just one of you?"

He backs up on his hands and feet, getting furthest away from the voices as possible. Then he slams into something, making his frontal features hurt. His back was pressed against the wall, which was also cold. Walls,floor. They were in a room had to be a door or window of some sort, He feels around him only to feel nothing but the coldness of wall.

"I told you not to touch him, we have no idea who this guy is. He could have been the one to put us here Hank. Have you ever seen the movie Saw?"

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" Michael asked. He needed answers.

"Listen, we all woke up here just like you." Neal tries his hand at it. "You're the only one hurt though, but fortunately Hank here has his medical bag, and me nothing but my toothpick".

"What's your name?" Hank comes back in, but stays put, not wanting to be attacked once more.

"Glen, Glen Menore". He lies.

"Okay well Glen I'm Hank Lawson, and like I've said before, I didn't mean to cause you any harm I'm a doctor. I'd like to help you open your eyes.

"What about you?" Michael turns his head into the direction of the other voice.

"George, George Caffrey. No I'm not a doctor, I work for the FBI."

"Listen Glen you've got to let me help you. It seems to me that you have an Orbital floor fracture, which means you have a fracture in the facial region. just from looking at it I don't believe it's too bad. I can give you some pain meds, and get your eyes to open, but I have to be able to touch you."

Hank slowly walks over crossing the room cautiously, taking it inch by inch not wanting to scare and already paranoid Michael Westen.

"Now I'm going to touch your face lightly, try not to move." He explains what he's going to do before actually doing it, ushering him into a full state of trust. He slowly performs each act, verbally repeating the step once over again. He didn't want him to be uncomfortable, and he certainly didn't want to be choked again.

On the other hand Michael obeys, letting the doctor probe and push his way around the facial area.

"It's a small fracture, I'm going to give you a decongestant for the swelling, and some pain pills for the aching. You might want to lie on your back while you sleep, it may cause discomfort otherwise."

He takes a cotton swab removing the dried blood out of his eyes.

Hank then turns the bottle to the prescription label."Here are the pills, you can take one right now and-

Michael cuts him off, snatching the bottle and taking a much higher dosage than recommended.

"Did you need some?-"'

Michael swallows the three pills whole,no water necessary. Years of medical treatment in the middle of combat zones taught him that. When you have to administer medicine under the threat of heavy fire, you get used to it. Pill swallowing or anything after that was just elementary.

"Water?" Hank finishes his question, wondering why he even bothered.

Michael westen blinks a few times, seeing for what it felt like the first time. Two guys stood before him. They were not the problem , he could take both on if needed. However there didn't seem to be a way out of this room.