Meet the Bat Clan

~Bat Clan~

The team all sat around the cave board out of their minds. Robin was on his way over and they were just waiting quietly. That is until a mixture of screaming and barking came from the Zeta tube. They all ran into the other room to see what had happened.

When they got there all they could do was just stand there and stare. In a pile in front of the Zeta tube laid a pile of four black haired boys and a jet black dog.

"TODD GET OFF OF ME!!!" Damian yelled from the bottom of the pile.

Jason smirked "What if I don't want to?"

"Well I could let you have another look at the underworld..." he said glaring.

Jason thought for a second "Nah I'm good. Last time I came back from the dead I became older so I don't really want to give up that opportunity."

Dick slapped him upside the head as he finally untangled himself from the others "Just because you look older Jason doesn't actually make you older. And as the oldest of all you idiots that means I'm in charge. And since I'm in charge.... GET OUT OF THE CAVE THIS INSTANT!!!"

"Aww! But we just got here!" Jason whined "We want to look around!"

"No!" Dick tackled him to the ground before he could go anywhere "All of you are leaving right now!" Dick looked down at Tim who had a small tear in his eye. "Ok well Tim can stay."

"WHAT?!?!" Damian and Jason yelled "Why can't we stay?!"

"Um because both of you are homicidal psychopaths?" he countered.

"We are not! I only kill people to help others!" Jason stated.

"Uh huh" Dick said unconvinced "Well why don't you two take Ace back home and Tim and I will be back later."

"Ugh! Fine!" Damian pouted.

Dick looked down and saw Tim pulling on his pant leg "I think I'll go ahead and go home too. Jst don't stay too long."

Dick smiled "Ok I won't." Tim then ran off with the other two. Dick turned around to look at the team as they just gapped at him "What?"

(A/N - well that's the end hope you liked it :) Stay whelmed and feel the aster!!)