three

Ashton's POV

Michael had followed me like an obedient little puppy after we left Luke's house, he was initially sad about leaving the pair to think he'd been killed but got over it when realising that he was saving himself and his boyfriend from that actual fate. His feelings seemed conflicted about what he was doing to Luke, but when it came down to it, he was always going to pick Calum; his boyfriend and the one he loved the most.

"Where are we going?" He asked after approximately an hour of walking through backstreets and quiet roads.

"My home."

"Where the hell do you live?" Michael questioned.

"Somewhere quiet and out of town, it needs to be if I want to escape and not be tracked down." I replied and Michael just nodded before going back to silence.

He appeared to either be a quick learner or he wanted information he could use to get me arrested, I wasn't sure how he was going back that given I'd taken his phone off of him and I was definitely going to take any communications from him whilst he was with me. Unless he wanted to run and yell and then get murdered, I think I was pretty ok from him telling.

Using Calum as an incentive to do as I wanted was useful since I needed Michael to act as a key to getting closer to Luke and have him in the most vulnerable state I can get him in.

It may seem cruel to want him like that but it was vital in terms of getting him to not fight me, if his friends and family were gone then he wouldn't fight me because who would he be doing it for? He'd be helpless and he'd know no one was coming for him, which is just where I needed him to get him to stay. Stockholm syndrome could then pursue and Luke would be mine, the only hurt would come psychologically but I'd be seen as his healer so it all worked in my favour really.

"Are you going to hurt Luke?" Michael asked, breaking the silence again.

"In what sense?"

"Any sense, physically, emotionally, all of it."

"Then, yes."

"How?" He asked, evidently worrying for his friend.

"Well, he'll have psychological damage from losing his loved ones and I may have to physically hurt him depending on how much he fights." I answer and Michael frowns, clearly he didn't like my answer.

"You aren't gonna like, rape him or anything are you?" Michael then asked, looking worried for the answer.

"Depends." Was all I said in response, that was enough to stop Michael from walking. Turning to him, I held a bored expression on my face as Michael looked disgusted, "What?" I questioned, ready to just go home.

"Depends? You can't give me a no on raping him?" Michael asked, horrified.

"Well, I'm a psycho, I don't know whether I will or not. I can't even tell you which person I'll kill next, a lot of my decisions are made on the spot." I replied and Michael just shook his head.

"I'm not helping you get Luke when you're gonna hurt him, I can't let you do that to him." Michael took a step away from and I only smirked before closing the gap.

"Oh, Michael, are you really that stupid. Whatever you do, someone you love will get hurt and it'll be Luke or Calum. Honestly, I'd prefer if you picked to save Calum given I get Luke but there will be consequences for choosing to help Luke."

"Which would be?"

"Well, I can take Calum instead and do some pretty nasty things to him instead. I mean, he is very pretty, I really wouldn't mind." I smirked ad Michael reacted, he came at me and shoved me away very harshly to try and show that he would get aggressive if I kept talking.

"You shut the fuck up, don't you dare say that." He spat and I just laughed. "Why do you have to do this? Just stop what you're doing and just talk to Luke if you like him so much, don't use me and Calum to hurt him just so you can have him." Michael continued and I just continued to smile, he was being naïve.

"Do you really think that even if I could stop, Luke would stay with me if he knew what I'd done? No, he wouldn't so don't give me crap on just going up and talking to him."

"It's the best way, he's more likely to actually like you."

"I am a murderer and a psycho, I honestly don't think being friendly is an option for me, do you?"

"You could try." Michael mumbled and I just shook my head.

"You either help me or I just hurt Calum before killing him, decide." I said and Michael just sighed.

"Please don't make me do this, I love them both."

"Pick which one you love more." I said and Michael just squeezed his eyes closed before moving closer and walking ahead of me, his choice has been made and hopefully this was the last time he doubted it and regretted it.

Pretty little Luke was going to be mine and I had his friend wrapped around my finger in order to do it.

-----------

Sorry for the late update, been very lacking in motivation for writing and doing anything really, sorry about that. Anyway, please let me know what you think, thank you xx