#19 Stripper Hoes

*I wanted a body like Salma Hayek in Dusk Til Dawn!*

Yes, we know the stripper hoes!!

They get that cash fast for shaking they ass.

I'm not saying that all strippers are hoes and messing around with all of the men in the club! Some strippers will say that "It's their jobs" and others will be FLAT ASS HOES!

I get the real strippers that only do it for the cash and then you have the strippers riding on every man's dick in the club and don't care. I mean you could be with your boyfriend having fun in the club and this wack stripper will come over and try to mack him down right in front of you!

That's the shit I don't like.

It's fine for them to acknowledge your boyfriend....but not to be all up in his lap! That's my job! I could understand if they didn't know but them sneaky strippers can't use that as an excuse.

There will be always the hoe strippers in the club that are waiting to pounce on any man they can grab.

But it's nothing that's gonna get serious between the guy and the stripper. C'mon on! Tons of men come in the strip club and I doubt that they will ever try to cuff a hoe stripper! She will not just be tied down to one fella....so ladies shouldn't worry about hoe strippers. Just too protected ya fellow from them.