Theater 10

Imagine yourself in a beautiful mansion type setting. Certainly not modern, but more of the old fashioned sort that you would see in the movies. Everything was decorated to the beautiful extreme. Elegant.

Imagine finding yourself in a hallway of one of these settings. As you're walking down the hall you don't know why but you take special interest in the fact that the walls must be built out of a type of mahogany or oak wood. As you're walking you come across a man. He tips his hat at you in a greeting and you nod back at him and keep walking.

There's railings made in the same beautiful wood of the walls with the handle part of it covered in a beautiful gold.

You enter a circular room with crimson seats that are arranged like you would find in a movie theater where they fold down, and each row behind is slightly more elevated than the row before it. Seats all arranged in a circle with a small flat circular stage in the middle.

"Theater 10" jumps into your mind.

Why?

You exit the circular room through the door straight across from the door you had entered and you find yourself in the same hallway as before.

The same walls, paintings, and decorations from before. You walk past a man who tips his hat at you and you nod at him as you hold onto the railing that leads into the circular room.

Theater 10.

You blink and exit the same door as before to enter the hall with the beautiful décor to the man tipping his hat to the railing to the circular room.

Theater 10.