Episode 4: Electrical Light

“Anybody knows what’s going on…or is it just me,” asked Angela.

            “Look out…Princess!” shouted Zac. All five of them surrounded her as he slammed his huge fist down on top of them. They held their hands up, using their own sh-I-eld spell.

            “Some help would be nice,” stressed Zac. Guards surround Malachi as his other hand grew in size. Without thinking he just slapped his hand, sending the guards flying back. On top of the castle an archer fired one of his arrows as it zoomed straight through his left shoulder. While in pain he brought his hands back down to regular size as the guards took him away.

            Everyone met in the council room were the guards discussed what has happened these past couple of weeks. From their stories it seemed that a being by the name of Nishka came into Th’rial unannounced. With one touched people fell under her spell as within a day she had an entire army at her disposal. She then brought her army to Cloud Nine where she flew up high in the air, easily dodging the Guardians attacks. They also said that all she did was planted her feet on the tiles as a beam of white electrical light traveled around throughout the levitation tower in the sky. She took over Cloud Nine like it was nothing and it is only a matter of time before her sights are set on The Kingdom of Laberia and then Crystal Tower.