All For GMoney ( Chapter 31)

This is deticated to BreaDaniel
* 2 months later*

Brea POV
Me and GMoney's relationship is going GOOD. I have gotten closer with the NLMS. That's what they're calling themselves. Right now I am up making G and Killa some breakfast. Then we're taking Killa to get some new shoes and clothes. I am making waffles,eggs,bacon,and biscuits.

G- Hey babe * walks down with Killa*
Me- hey
G-what you making
Me-breakfast
G- awe
Me- yeah so go give Killa a bath
G- aight then we going shopping right
Me- yeah
G- I really love u
Me-awe I love you too

Us-💏
Killa- eww stwp that's nwsty
Me- awe little Killa
G- aight I'm finna give him a bath

I grabbed all the pans I needed and started cooking. I love my little family. 👪. I cracked the eggs on the bowl.🍳. Then I made the bacon. I made the waffles. Finished the biscuits. I cut up some fresh fruit for Killa. 🍌🍎🍇🍊🍉🍐🍑🍓🍍. Then I made me and G some home made OJ. 🍵🍵. I made Killa some AJ🍼🍎.

GMoney POV
I smelt that bacon a mile away. I finished washing Killa up and got him dressed. We walked down stairs and Brea was setting up the table. She is the only girl besides my mom that I really have feelings for. I will never EVER love a thot. I sat Killa in his highchair. Then I pulled the chair out for Brea and then I sat down.

Me- don't worry about the dishes I'll clean them while you get dressed
Brea-yea I'm still I'm my pj's lol
Me- thanks for the food
Brea- welcome

The rest of breakfast we just ate and enjoyed each other's company. Then Brea walked upstairs to get dressed. I cleaned up the table and washed the dishes. I put on Killa shoes and his coat. Then grabbed mine. Brea came downstairs and we got in the car.

* AT THE MALL*

Brea POV
The first store we went into was Old Navy. We bought Killa 3 pairs of jeans. 2 button up shirts. And 2 regular shirts. Then we left to South Lake Mall. We went to DTLR. George bought Killa 2 pairs of J's. 1 pair of Timbs. And me 2 pairs of J's. Then after that we left to The Disney Store.

G- Killa fxck u come in here for. U a dxmn G. Not no dxmn soft ass kid
Killa- cause I can bishhh
Me- Broo

Killa picked out 2 of those mini figurines things. Then we left to get some smoothies. Then we left out the mall to CiCi's Pizza. We ate for about 20 minutes. Then we left. It was now 7:47. We had to get home because tomorrow I have work.

* AT HOME*

GMoney POV
Me- Killa get your black naked ass over here.

He just really running around the whole house butt- ass naked. I finally got him to lay down I put him in bed and turned off the light. I walked in the room and Brea was already fast asleep. I kissed her goodnight and layed down. Good MF night.

Chapter 31 complete
Like
Enjoy❤
There you go BreaDaniel
I will be doing more like this

-Mari💕