Chapter Four

Ross' POV:

"Ross, could you please slow down?" Emmalee asks right as we get outside.

I don't respond to her, I just keep walking. I can hear her shoes scuffing behind me, so I know that she is still following me. I speed up a little more. I needed to be ready if I was going to do what I really wanted to do.

"Ross! Will you slow down?" Emmalee  asks a bit louder.

Again, I don't respond to her. She sighs, as I climb into the tour bus. I lean against the counter, rethinking what I was about to do. If she didn't kiss back, would that just be a waste of a kiss? Maybe it's her first kiss. What if I steal her first kiss? I would look like a bad guy when she would tell her kids how she had her first kiss. 

"Ross, why didn't you-" Emmalee starts. 

I grab her cheeks and I pull her lips to mine. She stops midway through her sentence, her eyes a bit widened. It takes her a few moments, but she melts into the kiss and kisses me back. I feel that little spark of chemistry between our lips. I pull back, looking into her eyes. I try and search for an answer on what just happened and weather or not she liked it. 

"I-I'm sorry. . ." I apologize after I can't find any emotions in her eyes.   

"Ross, it's okay." She pauses for a moment. "I really liked it. . " 

"Wait, you did?" I ask as a small blush appears on my cheeks. 

She nods softly. I go in for another kiss, when someone clears their throat. Emmalee and I quickly jump apart. She looks over at the door, letting out a breath of relief. My mom is standing there, a small smile playing at her lips. I laugh as I take my sigh of relief. 

"Uh. . . Sorry about that mom," I say as she walks all the way on the tour bus. 

"It's okay. Will sent me out here to get you two. It's a good thing I did, or he would have not been happy. He would have scolded both of you. I will explain to him that Ross is changing, and that Emmalee is in here to talk yo you," My mom says as she smiles.

"Thanks, Mrs. Lynch. It means a lot," Emmalee says.

"Oh honey, you don't have to call me Mrs. Lynch. You can call me Momma Lynch."

----

Emmallee's POV:

"Em! Look at these shoes!" Rydel squeals as she points out a pair of boots in a store window.

Another blast of cold air hits me, "Those are so cute." I say trying to hide my chattering teeth.

Before we got off the subway, Ross took his jacket back. His Ryland had gotten cold, so Ross offered him his jacket, after I had already shrugged it off. Now, I am walking in 30 degree weather, in just a paper thin cardigan. Rocky walks over to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Sorry if she gets annoying. She just has a thing for shoes," Rocky says with a small laugh.

"I-It's okay. I have a thing for them too," I reply cuddling into Rocky's side.

He smiles down at me as he removes his arm. Rocky pulls one arm out, as he grabs my shoulder. He pulls me back into his side, before he wraps the jacket around my shoulder. I smile up at him, as he leans down and presses a kiss in my hair.  My uncle walks next to us, shooting Rocky an unsettling glare. I shoot a glance back at him, telling him not to worry. Rocky was just being kind. My Uncle backs off and goes back to Ryland. After a few more moment of silence, Rydel squeals again.