Chapter 1: Earth and it's beauty

Chapter 1:
The Earth and it's beauty.

"Min'na!" cried the high pitched Moon Princess's breathlessly. "I want you all to come and see Earth with me. It's beauty and it's greenery...it's so agh!" she said sweetly in a heart struck voice.

"Serenity, you must tell us when you leave the Moon Palace! What if you get hurt and we're not there?" said a worrying Mars.

"Mars is right Serenity. You must tell us we're here to protect you!" said Venus seconding Mars.

"But you didn't answer my question... I want you all to come back to Earth me and see what I see everyday. It's beautiful." Serenity turned and looked out the window and saw a big blue planet and looked at it with pleading eyes.

'I can only think of his eyes, his blue eyes that represent the Earth itself.'

"Princess, is it true that all the trees are green and you can smell the fresh fruits growing from them?" asked a curious Mercury.

"Hai. The fruit taste delicious as well. It's different from the fruit here." she smiled

"Princess, I would like to go to the Earth with you sometime." said Jupiter in a hushed voice.

"Jupiter!" said Mars "What if it's not safe for her there?"

A voice interrupted.

"I can assure you that everything is safe there." said a warm-motherly voice.

"Queen!" said the senshi in unison and they went down on their knees and bowed to their most respected Queen. Queen Serenity herself.

"Gomen Queen Serenity." said Mars not looking up at the Queen.

She put her hand on Mars' head. "It's is alright Mars. But I would also like you to go to Earth with Serenity. You will guard and protect her there if there was any trouble."

"As for you Princess. You are to let your Senshi know when you are leaving so they may come with you. Do you understand?" she said sternly.

The princess looked down sadly "Yes Mother."

"It is alright Serenity. As for all of you, I think Earth is expecting their guests." she smiled.

"Please excuse us your majesty and we will escort your highness to the portal and we will be there as well." said Venus.

"You are free to leave." she responded

"Thank you momma, I'll be back for supper!" said Serenity nearly tackling her mom and giving her a kiss on the cheek and waving goodbye.

Then her senshi and the princess ran off down the corridor. Their footsteps becoming more quiet as they run out of the palace.

"Goodbye my little moon." she said softly.

-------------------------------------------------------