Prolouge

It was Sunday . everything went utterly fast . she saw him being hurled away from her by His bodyguards . and she was being pulled back by tons of girls that are hungry , hungry for his attention.
He noticed her, he did but that didn't last. He is such a diamond that needs to be protected and she was , well nothing but a mere pebble that is worth of stepping on. They were worlds apart.
Her breathing was erratic at that moment . she wanted to reach out, to pull him to her. But she can't .
Everyone would say that shes an obsessed fan who would do everything for a singer.
But he isn't just a singer to her. He was everything.
Her solace, her home, her peace, her light at the end of the tunnel, her only reason to stand up whenever she's down. He's her world.
And it crushed her seeing that he's near yet so far.
Whenever someone hug him her heart brakes because at that single moment that someone held her entire world.
She knew that everything shes dreaming about are far from possible.but she can't stop and sit back while the other girls out there are holding him tight while smiling like goofy idiots at the front of the camera.
That should be her. In that position , hugging him , engulfing him in a tight embrace hoping that he'll understand her feelings with just a hug.