02

Push

02

chanel

"You'll be having shoots every other day this week, you'll be quite busy" Flavio addressed, looking over a stack of papers in front of him.

"Okay" I nodded my head, ready to leave. I just needed to get home and just hopefully relax.

"I'll see you soon Chanel" pushing the chair out of my way, I made my exit, my sunglasses on the bridge of my nose as I exited his office.

I made my way out of the building as soon as I could, looking for my keys in my purse, my hand was met by a paper, I decided to look at it.

It was the small therapist card the lady from the other day had dropped. I sighed debating what I should do.

I shook my head and threw it back in my bag.  I choose to go straight home. My house is a mansion, which I wish it wasn't. It's usually just me and my housekeepers there. My parents are hardly ever home.

I was surprised to see a car parked at the driveway. They're home. Great. Here comes more acting.

I unlocked the wooden door. Hearing my mom's loud voice booming through the first floor. "Yes yes, that will do" my mom hung up the phone, now paying attention to my existence.

"Chanel, I've got to tell you something exciting" her smile was so big, it was a bit strange to see her smile. "Yeah?" I questioned, sitting down at the nearby couch.

"You officially will be part of Mercedes Fashion Week" her announcement was huge to me, but I knew the pressure Flavio will put me through would be hell. My photoshoots will require more and more. I knew it. That's just the way it always is.

I was actually happy, going to New York for Fashion Week was amazing, but no matter how happy I believed I was, a genuine smile couldn't form on my face and I had no idea why.

I put a fake smile, "wow mom that's great" she just nodded getting off the couch, not muttering another word and vanished out the door.

"Bye" I whispered, even though it was useless as she was already in her car. I rubbed my temples, my mind was everywhere and I needed to clear everything off my chest, but I didn't know how.

My mind instantly recalling the therapist card, should I call? Do I really need this ? Is this actually useful? I never believed that therapists were helpful. Maybe I should give this a chance.

My acrylic nails tapped on the small piece of paper. I picked up my cell phone, dialing the number on the card. I took a deep breath.

"Hello, this is Stefanie, how may I help you?" I cleared my throat, "um I wanted to make an appointment with"  I looked down at my card, forgetting the name, "with Justin Bieber" I heard her mumble, wait one minute please, "ah yes Mr. Bieber can see you tomorrow at noon, will that work?" I tried to remember my schedule, "yes that'll work" I confirmed.

"Perfect" she muttered before hanging up. I yawned, leaning back on the couch. I flipped through channels and channels, but nothing that interested me was being broadcasted.

I grabbed my bag before deciding to go to the mall, hoping something will strike my interest.

Arriving, I entered random shops, picking out a few shirts from the shelve.

I heard a nearby cry, looking over my shoulder I witnessed a young boy with light hair, tossed in front of his forehead, looking quite lost.

"What's wrong ?" I kneeled down next to him, moving his hair out of his face. His tears streamed down his light face every second.

"I-I can't find my dad" he hiccuped in between his cries, "calm down sweetheart" I proceeded in wiping his tears, "what's your dad's name ?"I questioned, standing up next to him, getting a hold of his small hand.

"Jeremy" he breathed out, "what about yours ?" I asked him, he looked up at me with his brown eyes, "Jaxon" he nodded, "well let's find your dad, Jaxon" I made small talk with the child as we walked around the mall.

After getting some information, I tried to locate Jeremy and became successful once I spotted a frantic man with tattoos on his arm as he was holding on to a little girl's hand which kept looking around. Jaxon had told me he had an older sister, jazmyn.

"Oh my God, Jaxon" I heard the older man address when he spotted jaxon, lowering his stance to match up where jaxon was.

"Thank you so much" he sighed, you could be the nervousness he had due to his kids not being around.  "Don't worry about it, he's  extremely sweet and adorable" I smiled, "I gotta go" I rushed as I saw an incoming call from Flavio.

"Thanks once again um- " he seemed puzzled, I cut him off, "Chanel" I confirmed my name while he nodded, "you're a sweet girl Chanel, hope I can get to see you in the future" he smiled sweetly.

"Bye chanel" jazymn hugged my legs, I went to her size, "bye beautiful" I smiled, "can I see you again?" She asked, lightly sad, "hopefully" I hugged her back before waving off.

They were genuine caring kids, wish there was more people in the world as real as this, wish I could act like myself more just like I did when with them.

Being around these kids I didn't have to pretend, that's what I wanted. I slightly smiled at the hope of being completely true and happy.

||||

Waking up, I began to get dressed, knowing I had an appoint with that Bieber man, picturing him in my head, he was probably an 50 year old who didn't know shit about the 21 century problems. But I gotta give this a try.

Once I arrived to the offices twenty minutes later, I quickly signed in

Once I arrived to the offices twenty minutes later, I quickly signed in. Taking a seat, I pulled out by phone, just scrolling through Instagram, seeing beautiful skinny and tall models I follow. I felt ashamed of myself, felt self conscious.

"Chanel Grande, Mr. Bieber will now see you" I picked up my black bag, holding tight, walking down the hallway the lady was leading me to, at the end of the hallway was the sign at the door, I knew my destination was.

"This is his office" the lady scurried off, I took a deep breath, knocking lightly at the door.

"Come on" I heard a raspy voice let out on the other side if the door. I walked in and saw the complete opposite of how I envisioned Mr. Bieber to be.

I probably looked completely shocked, he was very attractive and I couldn't deny that.

"Hello Ms. Grande, great to meet you" he smiled, his pearly white teeth displaying looking very bright and beautiful.

//

Hope y'all enjoyed please comment and vote for a sooner update

25+ comments
50+ votes = update

What y'all think ??

It's still slow, I know bare with me it's the beginning, it'll get better

for some reason y'all can't see this so I hope now you can