I Really Don't Like Needles

*Percy's POV*

As I was telling Harry to cut the rope, Artemis took out a little metal tube and held it to her mouth. As fast as lighting, a sharp, small dart went through in my right ankle. I held in the scream as ichor soaked my converse. Snap!  We sprung free turning back into our wolf forms. Clearly, Harry was happy, he howled in glee and almost skipped while we were dodging the flying death sticks, also know as silver knives. I thought my wound would heal while the transformation like in the show WolfBlood but apparently they were lying.

I groaned as I fell to the ground, dizzy. Ichor now spilling all over the leaf covered soil. Then images started to fill my mind telling me to eliminate all werewolves. Why must I do it?  I asked myself. Because if you don't I will and it won't be pretty. 

And what makes you think I will do huh?

Because I'll do this.

Like the voice plugged my brain into a computer, an electric shock went through my body and forced me to bring my claws to its full length and made me start foaming at the mouth from growling so much. My legs moved by themselves with a little restraint from me. I didn't realize that I was mumbling things to Harry I think? I only saw red in one eye and silver in the other. My mind was only filled with my conscious and the voice  telling me to STOP! or KILL THEM NOW! The voice won over my thoughts as my legs bent for the kill. As I was jumping my whole body paralyzed  and the silver and red faded away.

Then Harry was knocked down by a different dart that had clear glass around the red substance. As I laid still on the leaves Harry's eyes changed from our matching green to blood red. Harry somehow half changed himself were his wolf canines showed, furry red tail, and his ears perched on top of his head. As Harry got up he pointed a stick at me, wondering what he will do with it. I figured it wasn't just a stick when red sparks flew out the end. A huge gash opened on my left side and started to bleed heavily. The worst thing about this whole attack was that I couldn't do anything. Staying still and my ADHD is not a very good match so, I was about to go crazy if I can't fight off this spell of something. Then a warm feeling covered my body and I could finally feel my paws again. Sirius stood in the background with a wand (I guess) pointed at me. He and I smiled to each other saying thank you. 

I faced Harry as I morphed into human Percy and slashed out Riptide, knowing it won't work. I locked eyes with not-Harry's-eyes , red against green."Sorry Harry but, this is for you own good."  Harry opened his mouth to say another spell as I slid to the  floor, with a side kick to the legs. Harry growled at me once he went down. Dad please help me here  am trying to fight an unfair fight and a kid I don't want to beat up. Then water gathered up from the ground and an enormous hand made entirely out of water popped out the soil and touched Harry's shoulder and Harry's dart disappeared with the hand. "Thanks" I yelled over to the heavens.

"Uggghhhh what happened?" Harry said as he fully turned wolf.

"Oh nothing, just a little mind controlling darts and my dad saving our furry butts." I said casually.

"Oh ok if that's it I'm going to pass out now," Harry said falling flat on his stomach.

I sighed as I grabbed Harry onto my back and wondering were to crash at. I watched the sun drop and the moon and stars rise above the trees. We couldn't crash here the Hunters  will kill us as soon as we close our eyes especially since I dripped my new blood all over the place. I don't think we can go back to New York without some big help. "Sirius any idea were to stay." I said. "I think I know a place, but you're going to have to be on always alert." As he said that he grabbed my paw and we vanished in thin air.

After all of the screaming, barfing, and endless twist and turns ended, I was thrown to the side with Harry flinging off my back and Sirius snickering at us as we got up dizzily. I saw a big house that looked kinda zigzagged and worn down. " What is this place?" I asked. "The Burrow, were Harry's magical friends are."     

Author's Note:

HII MY PEEPS

AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, BUT THERE WILL BE MORE IN THE NEXT ONE

ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT HAVE A WINNER

I WILL GIVE YOU A HINT THE EPISODE NAME IS CALLED "For Your Ice Only"

YOU CAN SEARCH IT UP OR THINK ABOUT THE SHOWS YOU WATCH

NOW THAT I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE NAME OF THE EPISODE, YOU CAN ONLY TELL ME WHO SAID IT!

OTHER THAN THAT PEACE OUT!

--booksarelife474