Prologue

One snowy day in Jhoto during late February a baby was born. All you could hear was the sounds of pokémon and crying from pain.

"It's she not beautiful, my love." The new father said

"Yes she is; Kenneth though, I wish her Sister would have came out." One Beaten up sweaty new mother was disappointed

"Don't worry, Maryann do time she will come out. I think we should name this one after your mother."

"Really Ken, We can name her Jessalie. But it was supposed to be Jessiebelle after your grandmamma. "Maryann says exacted

"We can name her twin that and Jessalie's nickname can be Jessie" Kenneth said happily

"And Jessiebelle's nickname will be Bella"

One and half years later

It was the half year ball and Already toddler Jessalie Jackie Berryton was engaged to another Rich family's son James Oscar Kingston.

Jessalie favorite type of Pokémon was Poison. You could tell for Poison Pokemon love to be around and she was never scared even with Beedrill. She Had a Beedrill named Skulls. She all ways giggle or smile when a poison was near. Jessiebelle was a Grass girl for it was relaxing to her.

After the ball late that night they all when to bed and there under the balcony was climbing was a Grunt when the coast was clear he Napped Jessalie with her Beedrill Pokeball in her hand as the guards came as the alarm when off.

When the grunt was far enough in the forest he tried again to get the ball out and was granted but Jessalie fell out of the grunts Hands. Then landed on a once was a Arbok. The arbok shot 2 sets of poison stings at the masked grunt as he Ran out of the forest with the Beedrill pokeball . The arbok saw the love of Poison mark and call the Poison type call to protect the baby; Jessalie.

Hey, Lyss here I'm sorry about the cover I'm trying to get someone to make one for me cause I can't draw to make it come out of the TV show so please be patient