Chapter 17 - The club

Me and Stiles have just had two shots each and I grabbed his hand. "Let's dance" and we went on the dance floor and started dancing. He put his hands on my hips and mine were in the air. I looked over to my left and Kira and Isaac were sitting at the bar and Scott and Allison we dancing, but nothing like me and Stiles are, they were just dancing with there hands by there side and facing other. Stiles and I were saying side to side and bouncing a little, and I put my hands on Stiles' hips and bent my knees and my face was nears his belly button for a second and came back up and pushed my body against his, he whispered in my ear "I love u" and whipped his lips on my ear lobe and my head rolled back.

ALLISON'S POV:
I looked over at Stiles and Lydia dancing so I put my hips against Scott and put my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist and we started dancing. Were in sink, it was fun. "This is better" Scott whispers in my ear. "Yeah" i smile. I grabbed his leather jacket and pulled him into me and kissed him. Scott froze under her touch before softening into her. From my ribcage, to circling my waist, his fingers digging in my the tiniest bit. The taste of vodka still clung on his lips. His teeth pulled at my bottom lip. I opened my eyes for a second to see Scotts eyes not brown, but a tiny spark of red in them. I could feel my cheeks all red and my lips, flush and swollen from the kiss.

LYDIA'S POV:
We were near the wall dancing and I was pretty drunk, Stiles was too. Stiles grabbed my shoulders and turned me around so I wasn't facing him. He put his body against my back and whispers in my ear
"Dance on me.. Like everyone else is". I grabbed his hands and put them on my hips and we started dancing together, not detaching his hips from my body. He moved his hands down my legs and back up onto my ass and squeezed it a little. I turned around and kissed him we walked back onto the wall and Stiles' back was against the wall. He turned around so I was against the wall and I stuck my tongue in and dug me fingers into his back, he pressed his body against mine and and grinded a little. He was all sweaty so I pulled his shirt off and made little circles on his chest and he starting sucking my neck, I ran my fingers through his hairs and left them on the back of his head. He starting making out with my neck and sucking harder. I moaned at the back of my throat and he put his hands up my skirt and grabbed my ass and he felt my white lace underwear.

I went over to the bar and Kira and Isaac both had an empty shot glass in front of them.
"Yay Kira, u had your first drink" . "Isaac made me" she giggled. I grabbed both Kira and Isaacs hand and pulled them onto the dance floor, I grabbed both of them and pushed them together. Both there body were pressed against each other. "Now dance" I smirk and they started dancing.

I went to Stiles and he was just sitting at the bar. "Go take Scott for a drink, but don't drink anymore, you've had enough". "Fine bossy boots". And I smacked him and we walked to Scott and Allison and Stiles took Scott to the bar and I started dancing with Allison. "Having fun?". "Yesss!!" And we continued dancing and Kira came and starts dancing with us. "Hey Kira" Allison smiles. "Hi girls". "Hey Kye" I say

We danced for a few more hours and then we all left the club and went to Scott's place and we just hang out for a little. We all went and sat on the roof and I laid next to Stiles hugging him and he had his arm around me. Kira was next to me and Allison was on the end next to Kira. "Oi guys, don't mention this at school, if someone found out we went into a club will get in shit". "Yeah" Allison and Isaac replied. "Mhmm" Scott and Kira says.

After a few hours of talking and laughter we all left. Allison stayed and Scotts. Stiles came home with me and Kira and Isaac went to Kira's house.

Isaacs POV:
Me and Kira walked down to my car that I left and Scotts house before we all drove to Lydia's before the club. Kira leant against my car and i put both of my hands beside her head and kissed her on the forehead. "I'm hungry wanna get something to eat". "We can't drive though" Kira says. "Don't worry I can drive". "Be careful" Kira raises her eyebrows then hoping in my car. We pulled up to the closets 24hour McDonald's which was like 5minutes away from Kira's house and went through the drive through. We drove home and Kira went inside while I was hiding behind my car. She gave him a thumbs up, because her parents were asleep. We tip toed up the stairs and walked past my parents room. "Kira?" I heard her dad whisper. "Quick get in my room" and I quickly ran quietly. "Yeah dad?". "How was your time at Lydia's house?". "Great" She lied. "That's good, well night". "Goodnight dad". She came in her room and I was undressing. "Whoops" she turned around. "You don't have to turn around". "Well I..I've never seen a boy get uhh undress". "Well it's fine"

______
Continues next chapter