SIXTEEN || VULNERABLE

Amethyst

"We should really get to the party," I warn Harry, letting out a loud moan.

Pleasure rips at my core and he looks up at me from between my legs, a big smirk on his lips.

"We're busy."

He licks his lips and dives back in, making me fist the sheets of the bed. Five minutes ago I was on the verge of tears and now I'm on the verge of an orgasm. All thanks to Harry.

"God.." I trail off as my head hits the mattress.

"Come for me, baby," He says lowly, the words rolling off his tongue effortlessly. He swipes his tongue one last time over my most sensitive spot and I finally give in, legs shaking and eyes fluttering shut.

"I'm still angry at you," I huff.

Harry laughs. "I know."

I sit up with my dress bunched around my hips and fix my hair, hoping my curls stay in tact. "We have to talk about everything."

Harry is standing in front of me, holding out his hands for me to take. I do and I'm up on my feet, peering up into his mesmerizing eyes as my dress pools back down to my feet.

He looks at me solemnly. "I know. After the party, meet me in here. We can talk then."

I nod, his touch and voice so foreign yet so familiar after all this time. I missed him. Not only the sex, but him too.

Harry pulls me in for a hug, my body pressed against his chest. I let my hands roam down his stomach to his belt buckle greedily, and he looks back at me with a raised brow.

"What are you doing?" He questions darkly as I go down on my knees.

"We can spare another five minutes," I smirk at him.

///

"Harry! You showed up!" Grayson exclaims as we walk back to the table, Harry taking a seat next to me.

"Of course.. wouldn't miss it," He winks at him, shining a bright smile.

"So, are you two on speaking terms again?" Derek asks, taking a swig of his champagne while eyeing both Harry and I rather suspiciously.

Harry and I look at each other for a moment, taken aback by Derek's sudden question. Harry's gaze is much softer and intense on me than it has been for a long time. It's soothing, refreshing even, to see him willingly in my presence. We have a lot to talk about, but it doesn't mean we're not okay.

Looking back at Derek, I smile. "Yeah, we're good."

Harry's hand secretly places itself on my thigh, concealed from anyone's view. His touch is warm and radiating, sending shivers and tingles across my skin. When he softly squeezes, I nearly let out a breath of pleasure.

My eyes shoot up and dart around the area, making sure no one is sneaking a glance this way. Everyone, including Derek and Grayson, are engaged in conversation. The table is loud with voices and the clinking of silverware against plates. Thank god.

Harry's hand squeezes again, knocking me back into wandering thoughts.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a hushed voice.

His lips curl up into a greedy smirk, as if he knows my next move. "Nothing."

"Doesn't feel like nothing..." I mumble, reaching for my glass of wine and sipping more than usual, trying to act casual. A good buzz is already starting to form in my system and I know my calm demeanor will diminish if Harry continues.