Chapter 28 (Restricted)

Hi, guys!

This is just the restricted part of chapter 28. Go to the PG-13 story group to read the beginning of the chapter. And please don’t forget to vote! :)

You have to be 18 to read this! Please don’t read it if you don’t feel comfortable with detailed sex scenes.

I’m kind of nervous about this scene. *blushes* lol.

Just let me know what you think!

Adrian

She grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom. I wanted a shower too, so I used the bathroom in the hallway. When I was done, I didn’t bother putting a t-shirt or anything, I would sleep in just my boxers anyway and it wasn’t like Vicky hasn’t seem me like this. I made my way to the bedroom hoping that she was still in the shower or at least wasn’t already asleep. I knew we both were tired but sleeping wasn’t my fist option for now.

She wasn’t sleeping; she was sitting almost in the middle of the bed wearing a thin white nightdress. It didn’t show too much skin but was sexy as hell, making her look amazing. I had to force myself not to get aroused. I was only in my boxers, for God’s sake!

She saw me and smiled, patting the space in front of her in the bed. I sat where she asked me to and put my legs around her body. She did the same getting closer to me, our chests almost touching.

“You look hot,” she told me chuckling.

“You too, V.” She had no idea what she was doing to me.

She leaned even closer to me and wrapped her arms around me, resting her hands on my back, making me shiver. She planted a small kiss on my chest and that did it, I couldn’t take it anymore. I grabbed her face and kissed her lips. I just wanted to taste them, to feel them against my own, but as soon as her lips parted, my tongue entered her mouth colliding with hers. Her hands started running through my hair while mine explored her body, her sides, her back, her flat stomach and her partially covered thighs. Her amazing body felt wonderful beneath my palms and I couldn’t get enough of it.

I heard her moan when my lips left her mouth and trailed soft kisses down her jaw and neck. At this point, there was no way she hasn’t felt my hard on; she was too close to me, but I didn’t really care. My body was longing for hers and this was just too much.

My hands slowly made their way up her thigh, pulling her nightdress with them. My intention was to take it off, and she knew it, so she lifted her body a little so I could pull it over her head. When the piece of cloth was finally on the floor, I took a look at my gorgeous girlfriend. She wasn’t wearing a bra.

“V., you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen,” I told her honestly between kisses. The funny thing is that I was almost certain that she had no idea how wonderful she looks.

“Adrian…” she trailed off. She was probably trying to reply my comment, but the way she was gripping my shoulders told me she just wasn’t able to. I smiled in her neck, loving she fact the she was enjoying our intimate touches just as I much as I was.

I felt her tiny palms rubbing up and down my chest after I brought my mouth back to hers. I don’t think I have ever been so turned on in my life. Every time her hands moved down to my abs, so close to where I wanted them to be, I sucked in a heavy breath, knowing that there was nothing I could do about it. Not that it bothered me, because honestly, the thought of her being satisfied was enough to me.

I wanted to repeat what we’ve done last time, but I needed to get rid of her underwear fist. We were still sitting in front of each other so I gently pushed her, trying to lay her on the bed, but she didn’t move, so I tried again. She still wouldn’t move so I decided to take off her underwear first, but she stopped me as soon as my fingers reached the waistband of her panties.